Random good picture Not show
1. What does EU stand for?
2. What does USA stand for?
3. I wouldn't stand for that sort of behaviour from him, if I were you.
4. I would like to see him stand for re-election.
5. I won't stand for this rudeness, do you hear?
6. She announced her intention to stand for Parliament.
7. I cannot stand for talking in my class.
8. The new teacher won't stand for any nonsense.
9. He cajoled Mr Dobson to stand for mayor.
10. What does ATM stand for?
11. What does'T. G.' stand for in 'T. G. Smith'?
12. He will stand for Parliament in this autumn.
13. Pardon my ignorance, but what does OPEC stand for?
14. They had to stand for hours without changing position.
15. I won't stand for this insolence.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. I'll be on the stand for two hours.
17. What does the 'M.J.' stand for? Maria Jose?
18. He declared his intention to stand for president.
19. It's outrageous, and we won't stand for it any more.
20. Mix the batter and let it stand for twenty minutes.
21. The soldiers had to stand for hours without changing position.
22. He certainly wouldn't stand for being publicly humiliated like that.
23. I will not stand for behavior of that kind in my house.
24. You have to know where to stand for a good viewpoint.
25. She was one of the first women to stand for election to parliament.
26. Don't believe that winning is really everything. It's more important to stand for something. If you don't stand for something, what do you win?
27. A stone over the door bears the initials "R.P.", which stand for "Ralph Piggot".
28. The president has announced she does not intend to stand for re-election.
29. In pursuance of his aims, he has decided to stand for parliament.
30. There was so much muckraking about his family life that he decided not to stand for election.
More similar words: first and foremost, send for, back and forth, stand, stand out, stand by, stand up, stance, distant, instant, standard, stand up for, distance, substance, constant, instance, stand up to, assistant, music stand, understand, outstanding, instantly, for instance, substantial, resistance, assistance, substantially, in the distance, circumstance, good for.