Synonym: especially, particularly, peculiarly. Similar words: especially, special, specialty, specialise, specialize, specialist, specialised, specifically. Meaning: ['speʃəlɪ] adv. 1. in a special manner 2. to a distinctly greater extent or degree than is common.
Random good picture Not show
1) The compost is specially formulated for pot plants.
2) I came here specially to ask you a question.
3) The boats are specially built for the disabled.
4) They are specially packaged so that they stack easily.
5) We came specially to see you.
6) The play was written specially for radio.
7) The ring was specially made for her.
8) This machine has been specially adapted for use underwater.
9) The school is specially for children whose schooling has been disrupted by illness.
10) The event will take place in a specially erected marquee.
11) Most of these tools have been specially adapted for use by disabled people.
12) The carpet was specially woven to commemorate the 1,(http://sentencedict.com/specially.html)000th anniversary of the cathedral's foundation.
13) These bras are specially designed for women with large breasts.
14) The dogs are specially trained to follow the trail left by the fox.
15) This is an ad hoc committee specially established to deal with a particular subject.
16) These goats are specially bred for their wool.
17) We tailor-made a machine specially for their requirements.
18) He specially liked the pie.
19) These areas have been specially designated for children.
20) I came here specially to see you.
21) Specially - trained dogs can smell out drugs.
22) It is especially/specially important to remember this.
23) This is a specially good wine.
24) He had flowers specially flown in for the ceremony.
25) I made this specially for your birthday.
26) The music was specially composed for the film.
27) He is not specially clever,but he works hard.
28) Doctors working in an operating theatre have to mask their noses and mouths with a specially clean cloth.
29) A series of sorties was carried out at night by specially equipped aircraft.
30) Let me join all your other friends in wishing you a happy birthday.Today specially belongs to you.Take this chance to enjoy yourself in everything you do.
More similar words: especially, special, specialty, specialise, specialize, specialist, specialised, specifically, species, specify, specious, specific, specimen, specified, unspecified, socially, officially, specification, aspect, depreciate, appreciate, inspect, suspect, specter, respect, appreciated, facial, racial, social, prospect.