Synonym: gymnasium. Similar words: gob, arm, by, dam, eye, game, gap, gas. Meaning: [dʒɪm] n. athletic facility equipped for sports or physical training.
Random good picture Not show
1. On rainy days, we play games in the gym.
2. Class 3 do gym on a Wednesday afternoon.
3. The school has recently built a new gym.
4. I usually go to the gym after work.
5. We played basketball in the gym.
6. I try and work out at the local gym once a week.
7. I go to the gym every Monday and Wednesday, without fail.
8. Please wear trainers in the gym, to avoid scuffing the floor.
9. After several sessions at the gym, I feel a lot fitter.
10. I go to the gym twice a week.
11. I was in the gym lifting weights.
12. The commons is next to the gym.
13. The gym and the sauna are in separate buildings.
14. They were sweating it out in the gym.
15. Where's my gym kit ?
16. I just joined a gym.
17. Gym is his favourite sport.
18. We've got gym this afternoon.
19. I lift weights twice a week at the gym.
20. She went to the gym with her trainer.
21. There's a bar, restaurant[Sentencedict.com], and gym on site.
22. I work out at the gym most days.
23. There is sports apparatus in the gym.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Huw works out in the gym two or three times a week.
25. Work out at a gym or swim twice a week.
26. If you enrol at a gym that's miles away, you won't be visiting it as often as you should.
27. I did a two - hour workout in the gym.
28. Someone let my tyres down while I was at the gym.
29. I gave up trying not to smile as we danced. It was too easy to lose myself in his eyes and arms. I wanted to move like this with him forever, gliding across the gym floor to nonexistent music.
30. After work, it is hard to psych yourself up for an hour at the gym.