Random good picture Not show
1. The Government zones land for general and specialised industrial use.
2. Different countries specialised in different products.
3. Mr Lloyd specialised in aftercare services.
4. The feet are highly specialised structures made up of 26 small delicate bones.
5. Specialised compartmentalization ensured that management was expert in the narrow range of financial services offered.
6. Unlike snakes, lizards have not specialised in chemical warfare.
7. A possible third - over-exposure to specialised and/or volatile funds, can be eliminated simply by being cautious.
8. This was for the specialised early potato market.
9. Specialised services on drugs and undercover activity were severely curtailed.
10. Few were large enough to support the very specialised and restrictive craft gilds of the greater regional centres.
11. Specialised assignments were often given to smaller firms offering particular expertise in that sector, with generally good results.
12. However, the market is highly specialised and it is important to operate only on the basis of sound advice.
13. The need for specialised local services is very dependent upon provision by other groups in the area.
14. This grotesque bird is specialised for taking honey from wild bees' nests and has no feathers on its head.
15. Children also need to develop a specialised vocabulary so they are able to describe fully the features they find.
16. An international organisation or specialised agency may also be an interested third party to a non-constitutive treaty between States.
17. Specialised lighting, racking systems and display units have all been installed.
18. This permits opportunities for specialised or interdisciplinary research which are outstanding.
19. These neurotransmitters stimulate the postsynaptic nerve cells at specialised sites called receptors.
20. The latter are more specialised, and usually based on a single large manufacturer.
21. Later Caroline specialised in Special Needs classes and introduced the first class to help stroke victims.
22. She specialised in art history and education and her studies took her to Paris and Florence.
23. Unfortunately her building was delayed by the failure of the small specialised steel company that was constructing the hull.
24. Tony Gauci explained that the overhaul of engines of this age was a very specialised task.
25. However, the work provides an introduction to practical chirality and covers some of the background often omitted in more specialised works.
26. We bought timber from a timber yard and went to another two builders' merchants for some specialised bits.
27. The capital costs are high on account of the specialised nature of the machines required for the production line.
28. As a result, this supports the hypothesis that men are more specialised in the left-brain than women.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Trapping is a method which meets with limited success and involves feeding within a specialised wire cage for a period of time.
30. The most sophisticated farmers are the leaf-cutting ants, which cultivate fungus on fresh vegetation thanks to an assembly-line of specialised castes.
More similar words: specialise, specialist, specialize, special, specialty, especially, socialism, species, specify, specimen, specific, specious, specified, unspecified, specifically, realise, vandalise, specification, socialize, socialized, colonialism, materialism, commercialize, conceptualise, socialization, materialistic, existentialism, industrialisation, industrial capitalism, precise.