Random good picture Not show
1. New cars depreciate in value quickly.
2. If you neglect this property, it will depreciate.
3. Shares continued to depreciate on the stock markets today.
4. Sterling is expected to depreciate against the dollar.
5. The car value will depreciate by 2000 dollars in the first year.
6. New cars start to depreciate as soon as they are on the road.
7. Cars depreciate in value fairly rapidly.
8. We must not depreciate the work she has done.
9. The computer's value will depreciate by $500 in the first year.
10. Don't depreciate my efforts to help / what I have done.
11. New cars depreciate quickly in the first two years.
12. And you could depreciate one-eighth of your tax basis in your home.
13. But his tendency to depreciate the validity of gratitude is unfortunate.
14. Thus, the United States government might attempt to depreciate the dollar when our economy is in recession.
15. His call reflects concern that other currencies could depreciate against the euro,(Sentencedict.com) leading to strains among the 15 member states.
16. We should not depreciate what he has done.
17. We should not depreciate the value of justice.
18. The computer value will depreciate by $ 500 in the first year.
19. To depreciate ( currency, for example ) by official proclamation or by rumor.
20. Depreciate like what submersible pump electric machinery burns out 20 O yuan.
21. The house begins to depreciate from the moment it is bought.
23. US investors anticipate that the Deutschmark will, in the long term, depreciate relative to the dollar.
24. It is clear from the data that the dollar began to depreciate steadily after March 1985.
25. Companies could select among the various allowable depreciation methods and depreciate an asset over its ADR-expected life.
26. For other assets there is no provision, statutory or professional,[sentencedict .com] to depreciate them.
27. Just how much people will switch out of sterling depends on how much they think the exchange rate will depreciate.
28. Motor homes have panoramic views and are self-contained but depreciate faster.
29. And the round - the - world resource that stands fast not to depreciate toughly, its reason is contrary however.
30. They shouldn't, They have opted for a terrible long-term asset, one that pays virtually nothing and is certain to depreciate in value.
More similar words: appreciation, depressed, depression, precise, precisely, associate, associated, recipe, special, the proletariat, especially, specialty, represent, recipient, specialist, specialize, association, for the present, renunciation, entrepreneur, precede, representative, representation, initiate, negotiate, immediate, unprecedented, appropriate, the private sector, depict.