Random good picture Not show
1. Community projects are being axed by hard-pressed social services departments.
2. I have asked the social services for help, but they have not done anything.
3. It was remiss of the social services not to notify the police.
4. They are afraid to contact the social services in case they are labelled a problem family.
5. Social services should pay proper regard to the needs of inner-city areas.
6. She works for the social services.
7. The social services account for a substantial part of public spending.
8. His employers, Norfolk social services, backed him up.
9. Social services and health workers liaise closely.
10. Contact social services for help.
11. Part of the blame must lie with social services.
12. Social services have undergone a major change.
13. Social services provision for the mentally disordered is through the full range of social work, day care and residential services.
14. Social services stormed in Hollywood-style and made the whole incident 20 times more stressful than it had to be.
15. Education, health and other social services fell yet faster into decay.
16. Marty social services are simply not well suited to companies whose basic motive is profit.
17. For example, the social services department within a local authority is a functional department.
18. It is the characteristic of social services that they become rapidly and strongly institutionalised.
19. Social services departments cooperate closely with voluntary organizations concerned with the welfare of deprived children.
20. A guardian must be either a local social services department or a person accepted by them.
21. Some prefer tax cuts to greater state spending on health and social services.
22. The second prong of the strategy is the provision of basic social services for the poor.
23. We have concerns about whether the government will be able to provide viable social services for poorer families/provide poorer families with viable social services.
24. Our findings point to a lack of training among social services staff.
25. The government is proposing to put on a new range of taxes to pay for social services.
26. The money has been paid every month on her behalf by Social Services.
27. The couple denied the allegations, and the court heard they were once praised by social services for their fostering work.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. But not only does the framing of the existing social services date back twenty years already.
29. As statutory services continue to implement an equal opportunities policy these matters will need sensitive handling by social services.
30. Youth has few models on which to base career aspirations in the social servIces.
More similar words: service, social, socially, serving, associate, associated, association, society, device, supervisor, interview, at intervals, serve, reserve, observe, serve as, preserve, observer, racial, crucial, special, official, at regular intervals, observation, reservation, officially, judicial, conservation, conservative, building materials.