Synonym: covered, hidden, intimate, isolated, private, remote, secret, undisturbed, withdrawn. Similar words: seclude, concluded, include, exclude, conclude, elude, delude, including. Meaning: [sɪ'kluːdɪd] adj. 1. hidden from general view or use 2. providing privacy or seclusion.
Random good picture Not show
1. We sunbathed on a small secluded beach.
2. We sailed into a beautiful, secluded bay.
3. We were tucked away in a secluded corner of the room.
4. The monks secluded themselves from the rest of society.
5. The brochure speaks of beautiful secluded grounds.
6. The house is in a secluded mews.
7. We managed to find a fairly secluded spot for our picnic.
8. We found a secluded beach a few miles further on.
9. Tiny secluded beaches can be found off the beaten track.
10. The village lay secluded in a hollow of the hills .
11. In his last years, he lived almost entirely secluded from the public gaze .
12. The garden annexe offers secluded peaceful rooms.
13. Pretty secluded. Beats me what he does.
14. It has a secluded garden bordered by a stream.
15. Yes, Bobby, secluded. Hardly anyone knew it was there.
16. Excellent carvery restaurant, welcoming Tudor Bar and secluded gardens.
17. A secluded setting with breathtaking sea views.
18. The secluded garden is a perfect playground for Emily.
19. It is secluded but not shut off.
20. In his last years, Stalin lived almost entirely secluded from the public gaze.
21. The beach house was huge, well-lit, secluded from the road by lush plants and trees.
22. They find themselves cover in secluded areas, adopting a temporary home which they may use on a number of occasions.
23. We were at a little secluded cove, with large boulders strewn about, the debris of some long-past hillside.
24. We picnicked one day on a small secluded beach and, after, lay sunbathing on the hot sand.
25. It had the quiet secluded air of a gentleman's private residence about it.sentencedict.com/secluded.html
26. Some people like to strip themselves naked while they have a swim in a secluded place.
27. He's 80 years old now and lives a very secluded life.
28. Altogether, it was a delightful town garden, peaceful and secluded.
29. This charming cottage dates back to the 15 th century and is as pretty as a picture, with its thatched roof and secluded garden.
30. Laing used a pickaxe and shovel to make the grave in the secluded garden, said Mr Stuart-Moore.