Random good picture Not show
(1) After our fifth goal the match became a rout.
(2) The game ended in a total rout.
(3) I'll try my best to rout out a good goalkeeper for our football team.
(4) They must rout all the enemy troops out of the city.
(5) The battle/election was a complete and utter rout.
(6) The battle turned into a rout.
(7) Pigs always rout in the earth.
(8) They put the rebel army to rout.
(9) Rout him out of the bath!
(10) The enemy was / were put to rout.
(11) Zidane completed the rout with a low shot from the edge of the penalty area.
(12) His wife had to rout him out of the crowd.
(13) Three more conversions by Strett completed the rout.
(14) The game was a rout(sentencedict.com), with the home team winning by 10 goals to nil.
(15) Early on, it appeared the Clippers would rout Toronto, taking a 33-17 lead.
(16) Rout out Annunziata, would you, Comfort, and get her to bring up a tray of breakfast.
(17) In short, it was a rout of the doomsayers and a vindication of the architects of Desert Storm.
(18) I would hide stones and Bess would rout round with her nose, never giving up until they were found.
(19) Stock prices followed the rout in bonds in the morning only to zigzag to record highs in the afternoon.
(20) After his Bolton wandering had turned into a rout, some of his staff were visibly shaken.
(21) Indeed, even amid the rout, some bellwether high-tech companies continue to report strong results.
(22) It turned into a rout, more thorough than anyone could have imagined.
(23) A 3-0 rout of Canada qualified the U.S. for the World Cup.
(24) Only the skill of the goalkeeper prevented the match from turning into a rout.
(25) He said that up to 1,000 guerrillas were trying to rout or encircle government posts to force defenders to flee. Sentencedict.com
(26) Added to an already heavy outflow of long-term capital, the flight of dollars became a rout.
(27) General Lee had reached the scene and was in command during the rout of the Federals.
(28) Even analysts who have been busily downgrading tech stocks tend to characterize the rout as a correction, not a long-term trend.
(29) Dorian West emerged for a sharp run before Cohen appeared at even greater pace for the try that began the rout.
(30) St James also appears on a white charger at Compostela to rout the Moors.