Random good picture Not show
1. I am rather skeptical about their professed sympathy for the poor.
2. They are skeptical about how much will be accomplished by legislation.
3. Nevertheless the correspondents in the press pool were skeptical.
4. Others are skeptical of that interpretation.
5. He was humane and yet skeptical.
6. Even some skeptical out-of-towners adopt the practice.
7. Even the stock market is becoming skeptical.
8. But others, more skeptical, put her age at fifty.
9. He is also skeptical about the value of his duty: The tunnels were interesting.
10. Some researchers are skeptical, however, that this could be enough to affect large waves in the open ocean.
11. College officials were said to be skeptical about her accusations.
12. Why be skeptical when I could be eating a free dinner at a fancy restaurant?
13. But some are quite skeptical of some of his initiatives.
14. Baz acknowledged that U.S. officials were skeptical about his proposals.
15. The girls hurried home to tell their skeptical parents, who reluctantly provided the necessary dresses, gloves and veils.
16. A friend who is skeptical about political science confronts you with a challenge.
17. I, too, was skeptical.
18. He is skeptical about estimates that some may pay more than $ 100, 000 to rent his home.
19. Blake was skeptical, wondering if it were really an evil spirit.
20. Our more skeptical age is apt to greet a performance like this with a smirk, as just more fussy Victorian moralism.
21. The most conservative justice, Antonin Scalia, was skeptical and asked both prosecutors tough questions.
22. The three faiths all taught profoundly skeptical views of human existence.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Who is to say that the true saint might not remain as skeptical as I have been since birth?
24. In instances where a flare-up of the disease later attenuated earlier cosmetic benefits, patients became skeptical of surgery.
25. Yeewho had managed regional offices of national retail chains for two decades before founding Zhenwas skeptical about branching out into department stores.
26. It will take a lot to convince the increasingly skeptical American public.
27. Although officials have insisted reform policies to stabilize the economy and further capitalism will remain on track, analysts are skeptical.
28. Atheism, agnosticism and free thinkers are the products of rational thinking, skeptical inquiry and critical analysis, which severely put religious belief on the defensive. Dr T.P.Chia
29. Since arriving in the New World, the good people of Lake Wobegon have been skeptical of progress.
30. Dole was warmly received by his fellow veterans, but several said they were skeptical of his economic plan.
More similar words: skepticism, sceptical, elliptical, septic, antiseptic, mystical, critical, vertical, fanatical, statically, identical, political, practical, pathetically, drastically, practically, theoretical, fanatically, erratically, politically, sabbatical, aesthetically, dramatically, statistical, impractical, hypothetical, grammatical, hypocritical, hypothetically, automatically.