Random good picture Not show
1. She herself was quite blameless.
2. The police are not always entirely blameless in these matters.
3. None of us is blameless in this matter.
4. None of us is entirely blameless in this matter.
5. Johnson himself was far from blameless.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. She led a saintly and blameless life.
7. She had led a blameless life .
8. He feels he is blameless.
9. The US itself, of course, is not entirely blameless in trading matters.
10. But the economists are not entirely blameless.
11. In a divorce, no one is blameless.
12. This man lived a reasonably blameless life on an isolated steading on the boundary of two parishes.
13. None of us is completely blameless - we all knew something like this could happen.
14. Fabio knew a blameless life when he saw one, but he nevertheless wondered if Rosa was in some sort of trouble.
15. A previously blameless disciplinary record should have entitled Cooper to more lenient treatment, they argue.
16. The women had made every effort to lead blameless lives.
17. No, Zoe and Emma were blameless role models, corrupted only by the Sodom and Gomorrah around them.
18. He who is the blameless party takes the initiative in running towards us to forgive.
19. Neither party is blameless when it comes to the explosion in campaign spending.
20. She's always had a blameless reputation.
21. He has been investigated and found blameless.
22. The party is by dogma blameless.
23. This is not to say that Israel is blameless.
24. You must be blameless before the Lord your God.
25. Blameless people are always the most exasperating.
26. It was mainly my fault, but she wasn't entirely blameless.
27. A whole nation, all of civilized society, perhaps, seeking the blameless state of madness.
28. Last week a special prosecutor ruled that the three officials were blameless.
29. None of us who participates in the system is blameless.
30. But Keith Atkinson, director of the council's environmental health department, remains unconvinced that the allotment owners are blameless.
More similar words: homeless, blame, chameleon, useless, careless, hopeless, nonetheless, baseless, guileless, senseless, tasteless, ceaseless, relentless, changeless, nevertheless, camel, lame, flame, tactlessness, selflessness, lament, melee, lame duck, inflamed, omelette, ameliorate, lamentably, untrammeled, celestial, telescope.