Synonym: waterproof. Similar words: petticoat, rain, brain, rainy, grain, drain, train, strain. Meaning: n. a water-resistant coat.
Random good picture Not show
1. The collar had started to fray on Jack's raincoat.
2. He had no raincoat on when the rain started.
3. I like this purple raincoat.
4. My raincoat was caught up on the hook.
5. His old raincoat became a running joke .
6. You must put on a raincoat;it's pelting down now.
7. She pulled off her raincoat before entering the room.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Who else's raincoat can this be?
9. She wore her wine-coloured gaberdine raincoat.
10. Maria belted her raincoat firmly.
11. He dipped in his raincoat pocket.
12. My face and raincoat were soaking wet.
13. The sun's out, but I'll take a raincoat just the same.
14. Wearing a raincoat, even on a hot day, is one of her idiosyncrasies.
15. He wasn't wearing his raincoat, he was carrying it over his arm.
16. The dark clouds remembered me to take my raincoat along.
17. There was something familiar about him, his fawn raincoat, his thinness, the way he moved.
18. She belted her raincoat over her pyjamas.
19. His raincoat was heavy with damp.
20. Her knees trembled underneath her raincoat.
21. The woman in the blue raincoat fell to her knees, still clinging with one hand to the push-chair.
22. Ken was in his usual attire of raincoat over flannel trousers.
23. She wore a light travelling raincoat, and was carrying only a small leather bag.
24. Below his raincoat his trousers showed the damp, and his shoes were lustreless from their soaking.
25. Some secret service agents turned up, all wearing the obligatory raincoat and hat.
26. She prepared for all possibilities by taking a sunhat, a raincoat and a woolly scarf.
27. Charles Macintosh gave his name to a type of raincoat.
28. Here thieves removed a picture from the wall and police believe they then walked out with it hidden under a long raincoat.
29. Then comes the crowning glory of Frank's act, as he peels off his raincoat to reveal a smart suit underneath.
30. On the morning of the delivery he hid in an alley armed with a baseball bat concealed under his raincoat.