Synonym: unfeasible, unrealistic, unworkable. Similar words: practical, practically, practice, in practice, out of practice, sharp practice, practitioner, fraction. Meaning: [ɪm'præktɪkl] adj. 1. not practical; not workable or not given to practical matters 2. not practical or realizable; speculative.
Random good picture Not show
1) The road toll scheme was dismissed as impractical.
2) An entirely rigid system is impractical.
3) Some impractical suggestions were turned down by the committee.
4) It became impractical to make a business trip by ocean liner.
5) The ideas of a visionary may seem impractical to us.
6) It's impractical to have so many people all trying to use this equipment at the same time.
7) He was a wonderful companion but hopelessly impractical.
8) The business proposition was rejected as impractical.
9) They found his ideas impractical.
10) Sandra was hopelessly impractical around the house.
11) James was a foolish man(sentencedict.com),[http://sentencedict.com/impractical.html] full of impractical plans.
12) He rubbished all my ideas, saying they were impractical.
13) Detractors claim the building will be ugly and impractical.
14) The weight of the machine makes lifting it impractical.
15) The long flowing dress was highly impractical.
16) Geniuses are supposed to be eccentric and hopelessly impractical.
17) He rejected my suggestion as impractical.
18) I love high heels but they're rather impractical.
19) Such a solution proved impractical.
20) To expect automatic protection from the police is impractical.
21) He was hopelessly impractical when it came to planning new projects.
22) It was impractical to think that we could build the house in one month.
23) It was totally impractical to think that we could finish the job in two months.
24) However, there are times when oil painting is impractical.
25) Silk is always wonderful too, if totally impractical.
26) The President criticized the proposal as expensive and impractical.
27) My original intention was to study all morning, but this turned out to be impractical.
28) The boys should not be trained to be an impractical person who can't even boil an egg.
29) Men aggravate me when they go on about how impractical women are.
30) The problem with both of these proposals is that they are hopelessly impractical.
More similar words: practical, practically, practice, in practice, out of practice, sharp practice, practitioner, fraction, fractious, tactic, hyperactive, attractive, extracting, attraction, retractile, refraction, didactic, diffraction, interaction, interactive, vertical, mystical, critical, statically, fanatical, political, identical, sceptical, characteristic, theoretical.