Random good picture Not show
3) He brushed away the tears with his sleeve.
4) His elbow poked out through his torn shirt sleeve.
5) e brushed aside the tears with his sleeve.
6) She wiped away her tears with her sleeve.
7) The boy plucked at Adam's sleeve.
8) She tugged at his sleeve to get his attention.
9) He wears crape on his sleeve.
10) He twitched me by the sleeve.
11) She edged the sleeve with lace.
12) The striped band round a policeman's sleeve is to signify that he is on duty.
13) How many stripes are there on the sleeve of a sergeant?
14) The child pulled at his sleeve to catch his attention.
15) Will you please mend the sleeve of my blouse?
16) One of the children was pawing at my sleeve.
17) I felt a twitch at my sleeve.
18) I drew the record out of its sleeve.
19) He brushed the cigarette ash from his sleeve.
20) The child kept plucking at his mother's sleeve.
21) She felt a sharp tug at her sleeve.
22) The little boy plucked at her sleeve.
23) Don't wipe your nose on your sleeve!
24) He pulled at her coat sleeve.
25) A gentle pull at her sleeve got her attention.
26) She dusted some ash from her sleeve.
27) I unpicked the sleeve and started again.
28) He had smudged his signature with his sleeve.
30) A little boy came running up and tugged at his sleeve excitedly.