Random good picture Not show
1. He was wearing some old shorts and a grubby T-shirt.
2. He was wearing shorts which showed his long, muscular, hairy legs.
3. My shorts were chafing my thighs.
4. Cycling shorts were the latest craze/ the craze that year.
5. He wears a pair of shorts.
6. The shorts had blue embroidery over the pockets.
7. Have you seen his shorts? They are just so uncool!
8. He looks like a real weed in those shorts.
9. Our team were wearing blue shorts.
10. I will be needing a new pair of shorts soon.
11. He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
12. A trio of girls in extremely tight shorts paraded up and down.
13. Wear the low-cut blouse with your pink shorts - go on, I dare you!
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. She was dressed in a halter top and shorts.
15. Everyone dressed informally in shorts or jeans.
16. She put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.
17. Craig was standing in the kitchen in his shorts.
18. I pulled my shorts on and ran outside.
19. She pulled her shorts up and put a T - shirt on.
20. She was dressed casually in shorts and a T-shirt.
21. She only drinks shorts, never wine or beer.
22. These shorts are too tight for me.
23. Women athletes wear cropped tops and tight shorts.
24. Jen was wearing black shorts and a halter.
25. There are a couple of shorts on before the main film.
26. I love summer very much. In summer, it's hot, and sometimes it's rainy. People wear T-shirts, shorts and sunglasses. Girls love to wear dresses and skirts.
27. The doctor told me to strip down to my shorts.
28. He was wearing a blue silk singlet and boxer shorts.
29. He wore a vest top and a pair of luminous shorts to the beach party.
30. I must look like the typical tourist with my shorts and my camera.