Random good picture Not show
1. My shorts were chafing my thighs.
2. He wears a pair of shorts.
3. The shorts had blue embroidery over the pockets.
4. He was wearing some old shorts and a grubby T-shirt.
5. He was wearing shorts which showed his long, muscular, hairy legs.
6. Cycling shorts were the latest craze/ the craze that year.
7. Have you seen his shorts? They are just so uncool!
8. He looks like a real weed in those shorts.
9. Our team were wearing blue shorts.
10. He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
11. She was dressed in a halter top and shorts.
12. Everyone dressed informally in shorts or jeans.
13. Craig was standing in the kitchen in his shorts.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. I pulled my shorts on and ran outside.
15. She was dressed casually in shorts and a T-shirt.
16. She only drinks shorts, never wine or beer.
17. These shorts are too tight for me.
18. Women athletes wear cropped tops and tight shorts.
19. Jen was wearing black shorts and a halter.
20. Tom peeled off his wet t-shirt and shorts.
21. I'll look a right wally in these shorts!
22. You look very fetching in your green shorts.
23. I will be needing a new pair of shorts soon.
24. A trio of girls in extremely tight shorts paraded up and down.
25. Wear the low-cut blouse with your pink shorts - go on, I dare you!
26. I love summer very much. In summer, it's hot, and sometimes it's rainy. People wear T-shirts, shorts and sunglasses. Girls love to wear dresses and skirts.
27. The doctor told me to strip down to my shorts.
28. He was wearing a blue silk singlet and boxer shorts.
29. He wore a vest top and a pair of luminous shorts to the beach party.
30. I must look like the typical tourist with my shorts and my camera.