Random good picture Not show
(1) I abhor all forms of racism.
(2) I abhor the dull routine of existence.
(3) They abhor all forms of racial discrimination.
(4) I abhor discrimination of any kind.
(5) The mass, however, could adore Gandhi and abhor untouchables.
(6) Many people abhor the extremity of this view.
(7) I abhor to tell lies.
(8) I abhor vivisection with my whole soul. All the scientific discoveries stained with innocent blood I count as of no consequence. Mahatma Gandhi
(9) Nature is said to abhor a vacuum; human beings abhor complexity. 3.
(10) I abhor smugness, passivity, caste system. write with recent photo.
(11) They applaud the free movement of capital; they abhor the free movement of labour.
(12) Most people abhor cruelty to children.
(13) Abhor: To regard with horror or loathing; abominate.
(14) They abhor all forms of racism.
(15) Are you most abhor of northerner?
(16) Communist Party conservatives abhor the idea of condoning explicIt'sex.
(17) I abhor advertising that is blatant, dull, or dishonest.
(18) If nature abhors a vacuum, journalists abhor a transition, when there is little news to cover. Sentencedict.com
(19) I hate and abhor falsehood but I love your law.
(20) He problem with Establishment Republicans is they abhor the unseemliness of a political brawlPatrick J.
(21) We abhor the creeping delegitimisation and demonisation of Israel. But we also believe that the Palestinians deserve a state of their own. These two beliefs are entirely compatible.
(22) Utterly abhor and detest it, for it is set apart for destruction.
(23) I hate and abhor lying : but thy law do I love.
(24) TYPICAL USE : Most people abhor the criminal of kidnapping the children.
(25) Muslims in England tend to abhor nationalism, associating it with the British National Party (BNP) and its white-supremacist nonsense.
(26) Much as it would abhor a nuclear-armed Iran, China does not want to jeopardise important supplies of oil and gas.
(27) They abhor all the nations who have different ideology and regime.
(28) The victims' demand for capital punishment has boomeranged on them, provoking sympathy for the person they most abhor.
(29) Spitting in the street is a practice that I abhor.
(30) By comparison, living in my overpriced apartment, walking to work past putrid sacks of street garbage, paying usurious taxes to local and state governments I generally abhor.