Random good picture Not show
1. Its people were thus reduced to slavery.
2. People are still suffering under the yoke of slavery.
3. They declared for the abolition of slavery.
4. Slavery is the antithesis of freedom.
5. The slaves got freedom after the abolition of slavery.
6. They condemned slavery as evil.
7. The institution of slavery was once widespread.
8. As we saw in Chapter 4,(sentencedict.com/slavery.html) slavery was not the only cause of the Civil War.
9. Slavery was abolished in the US in the 19th century.
10. After 1760 few Americans refrained from condemning slavery as evil.
11. They were living in slavery and poverty.
12. He headed us abolishing the slavery.
13. The slavery was overthrown after the Civil War in U.S.A.
14. The Emancipation Proclamation abolished slavery in the United States.
15. They thought slavery was morally wrong.
16. Millions of Africans were sold into slavery between the 17th and 19th centuries.
17. Slavery was once socially sanctioned.
18. Chios is said to have introduced slavery into Greece.
19. It has been called modern-day slavery.
20. Slavery still exists in many parts of the world.
21. Abraham Lincoln campaigned for the abolition of slavery, he succeeded.
22. The Americans abolished slavery in 1863.
23. William Wilberforce campaigned for the abolition of slavery.
24. Their discussion centred around the abolition of slavery.
25. When work is a pleasure , life is joy ! When work is duty , life is slavery .
26. The history of tobacco growing is intimately associated with colonialism and slavery.
27. Their stated aim was to free women from domestic slavery.
28. They would rather starve to death than accept the fate of slavery.
29. There was an impassable barrier between the white race and the one which they had reduced to slavery.
30. He theorized that the underlying cause of the war was slavery.
More similar words: slave, very, every, everyone, recovery, delivery, every other, every bit, every time, in every way, everything, economic recovery, flavor, over and over, slap, slam, island, Islam, Islamic, cave, have, wave, translate, leave, weave, gallery, legislator, cave in, have on, save for.