Random good picture Not show
1. They condemned slavery as evil.
2. Its people were thus reduced to slavery.
3. People are still suffering under the yoke of slavery.
4. They declared for the abolition of slavery.
5. Slavery is the antithesis of freedom.
6. The Americans abolished slavery in 1863.
7. The slaves got freedom after the abolition of slavery.
8. The institution of slavery was once widespread.
9. They were living in slavery and poverty.
10. He headed us abolishing the slavery.
11. The Emancipation Proclamation abolished slavery in the United States.
12. They thought slavery was morally wrong.
13. Slavery was once socially sanctioned.
14. Chios is said to have introduced slavery into Greece.
15. It has been called modern-day slavery.
16. Slavery still exists in many parts of the world.
17. William Wilberforce campaigned for the abolition of slavery.
18. Their discussion centred around the abolition of slavery.
19. That country is now freed from imperialist slavery.
20. He preached that slavery was an abomination.
21. They were delivered from slavery.
22. Chains are a badge of slavery.
23. He struck a blow against slavery.
24. My people have survived 400 years of slavery.
25. As we saw in Chapter 4,(sentencedict.com/slavery.html) slavery was not the only cause of the Civil War.
26. Slavery was abolished in the US in the 19th century.
27. After 1760 few Americans refrained from condemning slavery as evil.
28. When work is a pleasure , life is joy ! When work is duty , life is slavery .
29. The history of tobacco growing is intimately associated with colonialism and slavery.
30. Their stated aim was to free women from domestic slavery.
More similar words: slave, very, every, everyone, recovery, delivery, every other, every bit, every time, in every way, everything, economic recovery, flavor, over and over, slap, slam, island, Islam, Islamic, cave, have, wave, translate, leave, weave, gallery, legislator, cave in, have on, save for.