Random good picture Not show
1. He got shakily to his feet.
2. 'Get the doctor,' he whispered shakily.
3. Jill rose shakily to her feet.
4. The old man stood up and walked shakily across the room.
5. A hand-held camera shakily follows him.
6. She lifted the bottle shakily and with care poured the water into the jug.
7. Jigeehuu ambled shakily over to it after our first embrace and ladled out half a pint for me in a rice bowl.
8. Shakily Ruth stepped out of the car, reaching for her raffia shoulder-bag in the back seat.
8. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. She moaned shakily, the water washing her hair around her face like a golden fan.
10. At last, shakily, she picked up the envelope and ripped it open, taking out the single sheet of paper.
11. He held his pistol shakily toward the ruins and fired.
12. "I'm okay," she said shakily.
13. The other sailors, shakily cursing, were picking instruments and rubbish off the deck.
14. Car sales are recovering shakily from last year's three - decade low in the US.
15. This theory is rather shakily supported by some obscure data.
16. It was a swift turnaround from a game that started shakily for Chien - Ming Wang.
17. He made his way down the aircraft steps unaided but moved shakily as he did so.