Random good picture Not show
1. Fat Man was loosed on Nagasaki on August 9.
2. Upon their arrival in Nagasaki he had them crucified.
3. It at Yokohama and Nagasaki, but It'starts from Shanghai.
4. Why the United States drop the atomic bomb Nagasaki?
5. What are hiroshima and Nagasaki famous for?
6. B is Nagasaki, what job to produce again during World War II?
7. Hiroshima Mayor Tadatoshi Akiba and Nagasaki Mayor Tomihisa Taue told a press conference they will establish a joint committee to work on a proposal based on world peace.
8. They brought in prefab units from Nagasaki, and slapped them together here.
9. The assassin belonged to the local Nagasaki branch of Japan's largest crime syndicate.
10. Nagasaki was once the sole mart of the foreign trade of Japan.
11. In Nagasaki, Manjiro had to trample on an imageof the Virgin and child.
12. Actually , Nagasaki was not among the primary targets of the nuclear strike sixty years ago.
13. The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was necessary to bring about the surrender of Japan.
14. Three days later, a second nuclear weapon, of different design, was dropped on Nagasaki.
15. Among the successful opposition candidates was Hitoshi Motoshima, who was narrowly elected to a fourth term as mayor of Nagasaki.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. That amount of plutonium was enough to build a couple of bombs like the ones we dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
17. The setting is the Urakami First Hospital on the outskirts of Nagasaki.
18. For comparison, the atomic bomb explosions that devastated Hiroshima and Nagasaki were about 20 kilotons each.
19. Three days later, a second bomb devastated the city of Nagasaki.
20. All this occurred after the two atomic bombs had been dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
21. ON Aug. 9, 1945, my great-uncle was out fishing in the Pacific, far enough away from Nagasaki, Japan, that he missed the immediate impact of the atomic bomb dropped by the Americans that day.
22. Wasn't it possible to avoid the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki by the United States?
23. These skeletons are the most radioactive ever found par with those found at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
24. Three days later, the US dropped a plutonium bomb on the port city of Nagasaki, killing about 80,000.
25. It'said the implosion had the power of the atom bomb the US dropped on Nagasaki.
26. However, the pilot choose to drop the A-bomb in Nagasaki due to the weather conditions at last.
27. ToGlynn's surprise, he learnt that MacDonald , who had been presumed dead, wasalso in Nagasaki.
28. I am often asked if I ever think of the Japanese who at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
29. It tells the story of a Dutch clerk who is working for the Dutch East Indies Company at the end of the eighteenth century, and who is based on the secure island of Dejima, in the bay of Nagasaki.
30. Three days later, the US dropped a plutonium bomb on the port city of Nagasaki, killing about 80,000. Japan surrendered on Aug. 15.
More similar words: again and again, forsake, forsaken, for the sake of, gas, gasp, tear gas, gaseous, as as, akin, gasoline, as long as, so long as, nag, wasabi, outgassing, taking, as a whole, as a man, akimbo, rakish, gas chamber, natural gas, shaking, peasant, as a rule, break in, saga, manage, as a result.