Synonym: accomplishment, acquirement, acquisition, attainment, science. Similar words: skilled, kill, kill off, killer, ski, skip, skirt, pill. Meaning: [skɪl] n. 1. an ability that has been acquired by training 2. ability to produce solutions in some problem domain.
Random good picture Not show
2. Skill is no burden.
3. True mastery of any skill takes a lifetime.
4. He acted the part with consummate skill.
5. He is a negotiator of considerable skill.
6. He openly boasted of his skill as a burglar.
7. Making small models requires manual skill.
8. The writer showed great rhetorical skill.
9. The job requires skill and an eye for detail.
10. This job demands a high degree of skill.
11. He makes no pretension ( s ) to skill.
12. Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.
13. I gasped in/with astonishment at the magician's skill.
14. He has the skill to be a carpenter.
15. He likes to diminish the skill of others.
16. His courage and skill compel our admiration.
17. He has great skill in drawing.
18. She dealt with the problem with consummate skill.
19. This was done through the skill in diplomacy.
20. His skill as a dancer really amazed me.
21. Her job demands a high degree of skill.
22. Our two guards defended with great skill.
23. Initiative,[sentencedict.com] independent and good communication skill.
24. Sky - diving takes both audacity and skill.
25. Their skill, enthusiasm and running has got them in the team.
26. The students show various degrees of skill in doing the experiments.
28. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
29. The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them .
30. In football teamwork is even more important than individual skill.