Random good picture Not show
1) Curiosity killed the cat.
2) Care killed the cat.
3) He was killed in a car accident.
4) Several passers-by were killed by blast.
5) She killed him by a hammer.
6) Thousands were killed on the eastern front.
7) In April 1944 he was killed on active service.
8) Ten people were killed in the train crash.
9) The terrorists were killed when their bomb detonated unexpectedly.
10) Many innocent civilians were killed during the war.
11) At least ten people were killed in the crash.
12) All on the plane were killed, including the pilot.
13) He had killed a man in a duel.
14) Her son was killed in battle.
15) Forty-three demonstrators were killed in bloody clashes.
16) Two soldiers were killed in a terrorist ambush.
17) The frost killed those flowers.
18) It's a miracle you weren't killed!
19) I killed two hours watching TV.
20) Her parents were killed in a plane crash.
21) He killed his wife's lover.
22) He was killed in the air crash.
23) He killed the snake with his bare hands .
24) He was killed by a single bullet.
25) Three local leaders have been killed in political assassinations.
26) He killed a man and made away.
27) A security guard was killed in the bank raid.
28) The accident resulted in three people being killed.
29) Young plants are often killed by frost.
30) Many of his comrades were killed in the battle.
More similar words: skilled, killer, painkiller, filled, chilled, thrilled, fulfilled, kill, skill, kill off, skillfully, appalled, so-called, compelled, cancelled, enrolled, millet, travelled, tiller, illegal, achilles, untrammelled, general ledger, illegible, millennia, millennium, versailles, illegitimacy, illegitimate, bougainvillea.