Random good picture Not show
1) The police tried to allay her fears but failed.
2) The government is keen to allay the public's fears.
3) She was anxious to allay any suspicion that she had married for money.
4) The government is desperately trying to allay public fears/concern about the spread of the disease.
5) The president made a statement to allay public anxiety.
6) He did what he could to allay his wife's fears.
7) They are trying to allay public fears about the spread of the disease.
8) How can I allay your apprehensions?
9) That would allay concerns about public confidence in the paediatric services at Middlesbrough General Hospital.
10) But as if to allay our disappointment, teams of curious sea lions kept popping up near our kayaks.
11) They have not taken the time to allay their own worries and uncertainties.
12) The government is anxious to allay public fears over the safety of beef.
13) Even the precautions he took could not allay her fears and it wasn't too long before he gave up trying.
14) But he failed to allay fears that he will be a fatally flawed candidate when pitted against President Bush next autumn.
15) Sly had to allay their suspicions and stop them probing any further.
16) It might not allay fears, but it will clarify them.
17) But my reassurances did nothing to allay his nervous demeanor.
18) In an attempt to allay these concerns, Rhone and other staff members met with citizens from the rehabilitation area several times.
19) But how to allay old-style qualms about waste and self-indulgence?
20) Despite its condescension toward the Bennet family, the letter begins to allay Elizabeth's prejudice against Darcy.
21) One might well conclude the dismissal was a feint, a hollow gesture to allay perceived public outrage.
22) Kelly argues that the removal of the requirement to aid decision-makers would allay fears.
23) It is written in a reassuring way that should positively assist nurses, midwives and health visitors and allay understandable anxieties.
24) Some Alliance supporters made statements that did little to allay such fears.
25) At the conclusion of the Casablanca Conference in January 1943, Roosevelt tried to allay them.
26) The concessions in the spring parliament of 1340 did not, however, allay the discontent in the countryside.
27) Counselling should explore the employee's concerns about the move and try to allay fears.
28) In this way he can discuss current information with his wife and help to allay her fears.
29) Margaret came from a wealthy family,[http://sentencedict.com/allay.html] and Richard was anxious to allay any suspicion that he had married for money.
30) The virtual extinction of the dragon sister tutor should also help to allay your fears.
More similar words: play, clay, lay out, collar, fall away, delay, lay off, lay up, layer, pillage, all along, village, playoff, player, lay down, as well as, all around, all at once, collapse, display, lay over, fall asleep, lay aside, play with, fair play, on display, installation, surveillance, collaboration.