Random good picture Not show
8. Slow down - you're breaking the speed limit.
9. There was a danger of the ship breaking up completely.
10. Dee watched the waves breaking on the shore.
11. Wedding bells are breaking up that gang of mine.
12. They took their landlord to court for breaking the contract.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. You should consider breaking the journey with intermediate stopovers at airport hotels.
14. Neal kept interrupting, breaking my concentration.
15. Breaking up is hard to do.
16. Willow trees breaking out into buds foretell the coming of spring.
17. You cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs.
18. The British government retaliated by breaking off diplomatic relations.
19. He heard glass breaking and ran upstairs to see what had caused it.
20. Huge waves were breaking on the shore.
21. The trouble began when gangs began breaking windows and looting shops.
22. I can't recover from breaking up with u.
23. The breaking waves left the beach covered with foam.
24. If they entered the building they would be breaking the law.
25. The possibility of breaking the world record never occurred to him.
26. His mother scolded him for breaking her favourite vase.
27. Smile though your heart is aching. Smile even though it's breaking.
28. The drizzle had now stopped and the sun was breaking through.
29. I acted like it wasn't a big deal(sentencedict.com), when really it was breaking my heart.
30. The tanker ran aground in heavy seas and is breaking up on the rocks.
More similar words: break in, break into, in a manner of speaking, break, break out, break off, break up, outbreak, breakdown, break away, break down, breakfast, undertaking, break through, breakthrough, breathing, akin, wreak, bread, streak, breath, breast, abreast, breadth, out of breath, parking, kingdom, fucking, banking, milking.