Random good picture Not show
(1) For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
(2) The second unskilful response is passiveness, a form of surrender.
(3) It is often unskilful to give when we would feel resentful, sick, or frustrated after we have done so.
(4) This is significant, because the terms skilful and unskilful, unlike the terms good and bad, suggest that morality is very much a matter of intelligence.
(5) According to Buddhist tradition there are two kinds of action - skilful (Sanskrit Kausalya, Pali kusala) and unskilful(Sanskrit akausalya, Pali akusala).
(6) And that is the aim of this series – to expand on that statement, to uncover the root of all our unskilful behaviours and pain.
(7) A genial climate and a fertile soil, notwithstanding an unskilful system of cultivation, yielded abundant nourishment for a numerous population.