Random good picture Not show
1. Her lips pouted sulkily.
2. Tommy went sulkily off to bed.
3. "You haven't got the right attitude," he said sulkily.
4. "The album, " said Edward sulkily.
5. Winston looked at the thing sulkily and without interest.
6. He spoke rather sulkily, feeling himself stalemated.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
7. I left sulkily and wondering what was wrong with me. It was a few decades ago. The world has changed so many times. Any tracks will be eroded by time.
8. Chandler sulkily picks up a garbage can lid and uses it as an umbrella.
9. Soon he got back his composure and walked sulkily home.
10. He breathed in deeply through his nose. He still would not look at me. 'You know what it is, ' he said sulkily.
11. As soon as she had recovered her breath a little, she called out to the White King, who was sitting sulkily among the ashes, 'Mind the volcano! '
12. Then the prince turned with a shout of triumph, and the crocodile sulkily plunged into the river.
13. With all editing, no matter how sensitive – and I've been very lucky here – I react sulkily at first, but then I settle down and get on with it, and a year later I have my book in my hand.
14. Alice was beginning very angrily, but the Hatter and the March Hare went 'Sh! sh!' and the Dormouse sulkily remarked, 'If you can't be civil, you'd better finish the story for yourself.'
15. 'So much for a simple thank you, ' Tethys thought sulkily . But all she said was, "Does it matter so much to you?"