Random good picture Not show
1) All of us were deeply absorbed in happy reminiscences.
2) She was absorbed with the mathematical problem.
3) The acrobatic tricks absorbed the children.
4) He eyed the coming tide with an absorbed attention.
5) Certain chemicals are easily absorbed into the bloodstream.
6) Nutrients are absorbed into the bloodstream.
7) The drug is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream.
8) A jigsaw puzzle can keep me absorbed for hours.
9) They are absorbed in the experiment.
10) He is absorbed in his book.
11) The role of administrator absorbed much of Ben's energy.
12) He is absorbed in the evolution of the story.
13) The cream is easily absorbed into the skin.
14) Let the rice cook until it has absorbed all the water.
15) The humour of it is not to be absorbed in a hurry.
16) Absorbed in her work, she was totally oblivious of her surroundings.
17) Environmental ideas have been absorbed into the mainstream of European politics.
18) Buffers absorbed most of the shock.
19) Refined sugars are absorbed into the bloodstream very quickly.
20) She was absorbed in study.
21) She is absorbed in the pursuit of knowledge.
22) The empire absorbed many small nations.
23) Aspirin is quickly absorbed by/into the body.
24) Mary was absorbed in thought.
25) Once lovely countryside is absorbed by urban sprawl.
26) His work absorbed him completely.
27) This work had absorbed him for several years.
28) The larger firm absorbed the smaller one.
29) Most little shops have been absorbed into big businesses.
30) He stopped and watched with amusement to see the child so absorbed.