Random good picture Not show
1) Recent electoral shocks have shaken the European political landscape.
2) The incident has shaken my belief in the police.
3) Technological changes have shaken up many industries.
4) The experience left her deeply shaken.
5) The team seems to have shaken off the jinx that's been dogging them for months.
6) She was visibly shaken by the incidents.
7) The student was shaken up by his mother.
8) His mother's death had shaken him dreadfully.
9) The child seemed nervous and visibly shaken.
10) The news has shaken the whole country.
11) Her theory has been shaken by this new evidence.
12) What you said has shaken me up!
13) She was shaken to the core by the news.
14) He was shaken by the tumult of his feelings.
15) I think we've shaken them off.
16) 'He's bound to feel shaken after his accident.' 'Quite.'
17) He was too shaken up to drive.
18) She was profoundly shaken by the news.
19) Julie's confidence was badly shaken by her car accident.
20) She was badly shaken up by the accident.
21) She was visibly shaken by the news.
22) He was badly shaken after the attack.
23) They were badly shaken in the accident.
24) They had shaken off their pursuers.
25) He was shaken by his narrow escape from death.
26) This issue has shaken the foundations of French politics.
27) His confidence was badly shaken.
28) Her faith in human nature had been badly shaken.
29) The news of Tandy's escape had shaken them all.
30) He had not easily shaken Claudine off.
More similar words: shake, shake off, shake up, shakespeare, shaking, weaken, forsaken, take note of, take notice of, take shape, make a mistake, broken, sicken, sunken, kennel, drunken, weekend, chicken, likeness, shrunken, broken reed, heartbroken, shade, share, sham, shark, shadow, sharp, a share, shawl.