Random good picture Not show
1. She was shaking with fear.
2. I was shaking with fury .
3. Catherine appeared in the doorway, shaking with righteous anger.
4. The child was shaking with fear.
5. He was shaking with fright.
6. He showed his approval by shaking my hands.
7. He traced the words with a shaking hand.
8. Tree were shaking in the wind.
9. I lay in bed shaking with fright.
10. Her face was colourless, and she was shaking.
11. Butter is made by shaking up cream in a churn.
12. He was shaking with fear.
13. Her hand was shaking noticeably.
14. "That's incredible!" he said, shaking his head in disbelief.
15. Both boys had good manners, politely shaking hands.
16. The train thundered past, shaking the whole house.
17. He was shaking from head to foot .
18. She was shaking her head from side to side.
19. He sat there shaking his head, muttering to himself.
20. Her voice was shaking as she announced the news.
21. The new recruits are shaking down well.
22. "It's hopeless, " he said, shaking his head despondently.
23. I stood there, crying and shaking with fear.
24. I started shaking uncontrollably and began to cry.
25. I noticed that her hands were shaking.
26. Tamara stared at him in disbelief, shaking her head.
27. The child's body was shaking with sobs.
28. Shaking your head for 'No' is not universal.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. She found him huddled in a corner, shaking violently.
30. It was a strange spectacle to see the two former enemies shaking hands and slapping each other on the back.
More similar words: breaking, undertaking, breathtaking, in a manner of speaking, shake, shake off, shake up, akin, shakespeare, break in, break into, king, parking, milking, ranking, banking, Lurking, kingdom, fucking, striking, working hour, smoking gun, parking lot, hardworking, looking glass, the working class, akimbo, living thing, sham, shade.