Random good picture Not show
1. Bricks are baked in a kiln.
2. They are charring wood in a kiln.
3. That morning we fired our first kiln of charcoal.
4. The bricks are left in the kiln to bake.
5. Bricks were of two types, sun dried and kiln burnt, and these were widely employed, particularly in provincial work.Sentencedict.com
6. Come and see the hop kiln, Mike said.
7. This was produced by introducing salt into the kiln at high temperatures.
8. During the refurbishment period, the kiln was stripped down to its basic frame, shot-blasted and painted.
9. Each whale ship carries its own brick kiln, above which are two big shining pots.
10. To get the high temperatures he used a kiln like a glass furnace.
11. It then passes through the kiln chamber holding the pottery and is vented through an exterior chimney.
12. The lime kiln belly rotated on giant cogs into the dark of the next chamber.
13. Baked in a kiln at the old corn mill, the filling was made from mutton and fowl.
14. The wood is piled into the kiln, which is then lit at the bottom.
15. And now I could feel my face getting hot, like I was working around a kiln.
16. At eleven the earth was dry and thirsty, the field baking: it was like being fired in a kiln.
17. It is an attractive low rubble-stone building with pantile roof, and has a conical drying kiln alongside the grinding mill.
18. During these alterations the school moved into a nearby hop kiln, to the great delight of the children.
19. The effect of a downward draught is that the development of hot spots in the kiln is minimised.
20. Edward came back, dropped the planks, and stared at the kiln as into a mirror of his own increasing frustration.
21. Fresh fuel is either fed directly into the firing chamber or through openings in the side of the kiln.
22. Down below is Porth-y-Rhaw Bay, once the site of a woollen mill and a lime kiln.
23. Another perceptive point made by Swan is the possible relationship between kiln design and the type of fuel used.
24. He worked at Anderson's factory and was badly injured when a kiln in which he was working collapsed.
25. He tried for years without success until finally, in utter despair, he threw himself into the kiln.
26. Each carload of bricks will come out of the kiln with the same colored coating.
27. The effect of the conservatory has been comparable to kiln drying.
28. In 1910 Hilton Anderson's foreman bricklayer was killed when he fell while demolishing a brick kiln.
29. If dug into a slope the draught can be channelled into the pit kiln.
30. The narrow trail began at the end of the campground and meandered alongside Lime Kiln Creek.