Random good picture Not show
1. The duplicity of the double - dealers reignited the hatred of the people.
2. They were accused of duplicity in their dealings with both sides.
3. Malcolm believed he was guilty of duplicity in his private dealings.
4. Nor will I tolerate any lying or duplicity.
5. Creatures have no duplicity, like man.
6. I saw it most in our native duplicity.
7. My life developed into a duplicity.
8. Paredes saw that neither diplomacy nor duplicity were of any avail and prepared to defend the city against attack.
9. One example of the duplicity of this rhetoric of inevitability concerns the nation state.
10. Increasingly, Mr Kabila's duplicity and intransigence were seen by all as the chief obstacle to any such agreement.
11. The easiest explanation of crater duplicity is that the impacting body was an asteroid with a close satellite.
12. His duplicity caused us to distrust him.
13. But she could not keep up the duplicity.
14. Mercy, how he turned at the man's shameless duplicity.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity?
16. This is called inconsistent? Or call duplicity?
17. In addition, orchid still is the dissembler of duplicity , because orchid is very few, be that looking look.
18. The original is because the Chinese duplicity, words and deeds do not.
19. Cultural translation that processes duplicity involves deep structure language systems.
20. It was uncomfortable having to keep up a false front, and we regretted the distance our duplicity created.
21. I was sick of being ashamed at all my gestures of duplicity.
22. It was Amy who correctly assessed her brother, although not even she plumbed the depths of his duplicity.
23. What was it to her if he chose to conduct himself with duplicity?
24. Crazy Horse was a man of his word and was furious at the duplicity of the white man....
25. By betraying their plot Victor Amadeus displayed a precocious talent for duplicity and a cool sense of his own interests.
26. Crookshanks is part Kneazle[sentencedict.com], which means that he can sense duplicity.
27. NIV The integrity of the upright guides them , but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity.
28. It comes up with characteristics of the neutrality of science: historicity, contextuality, relativity, integrativity and duplicity.
29. The structure of social consciousness is unified by the duplicity and dual - structure.
30. Hwang resigned from his university, and expressed sorrow and shame for his duplicity.
More similar words: implicit, explicit, publicity, illicit, electricity, city, deficit, complicated, application, implication, paucity, couple, a couple of, split, cite, hold up, end up, add up, supplier, head up, speed up, stand up, wind up, excited, build up, round up, citizen, add up to, compliment, compliance.