Random good picture Not show
1. Diligent students occasionally fail this subject.
2. Leo is very diligent in/about his work.
3. He made a diligent attempt to learn Russian.
4. Teachers are often compared to diligent gardeners.
5. Lazy hands to be poor; diligent, get rich.
6. The boy is more diligent than anybody else.
7. Meyers is a diligent and prolific worker.
8. Your diligent combined with your innate talent indicates a dynamic future.I wish you all the best in your college years.
9. Hats off to our diligent readers on New Year's Eve.
10. A diligent person, although because of his hard work and damage to his spiritual insight or fresh and creative, but he still will be praised.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. He is diligent rain or shine he does.
12. They're very diligent in keeping records.
13. Success always smiles upon people who are diligent.
14. Their lawyer was extremely diligent in preparing their case.
15. He is the more diligent of the two boys.
16. He is diligent in whatever he does.
17. The discovery was made after years of diligent research.
18. He is ever so diligent.
19. He was careful and diligent. I was all over the place.
20. Though he's not clever, he's a diligent worker and has often done well in the examinations.
21. After a diligent search, the police found the missing child.
22. Tony is a very diligent student.
23. The book required ten years of diligent research.
24. If the short cut to learning, it also must be diligent.
25. Idle such as vinegar, can soften the spirit of the calcareous; diligent like alcohol, can burn the flame of wisdom.
26. if the short cut to learning, it also must be diligent.
27. He argues that the free supply of skilled labour will act as an incentive for employees to be more diligent.
28. A spotless stove told us that his mother is a diligent housekeeper.
29. You should take after your sister who is a diligent student.
30. Father keeps dinning into my ears the importance of being diligent.
More similar words: diligently, belligerent, indigenous, agent, gently, urgent, tangential, resilient, tiger, readily, dilemma, steadily, entertainment, sentiment, refrigerator, light, slight, malign, flight, gene, delight, lightly, light up, genre, eligible, slightly, lighting, agenda, oxygen, gender.