Random good picture Not show
(1) Shakespeare is a giant among writers.
(2) Macbeth is a famous tragedy by Shakespeare.
(3) The Royal Shakespeare Company also have many modern plays in their repertoire.
(4) This play is usually ascribed to Shakespeare.
(5) This play is usually attributed to Shakespeare.
(6) He was reading the plays of Shakespeare when I met him in the library the other day.
(7) The play is attributed to Shakespeare.
(8) Textual analysis identified the author as Shakespeare.
(9) She could recite large portions of Shakespeare.
(10) Shakespeare makes an analogy between the citizens of country and the parts of a person's body.
(11) Shakespeare compared the world to a stage.
(12) They were rehearsing "Hamlet"(http://sentencedict.com/shakespeare.html),a tragedy by Shakespeare.
(13) Shakespeare is a giant among poets/the giant of poets.
(14) Shakespeare as a writer of tragedies.
(15) Shakespeare towers above all other Elizabethan dramatists.
(16) Shakespeare is the greatest English writer will there ever be such another?
(17) Among English playwrights, few would deny that Shakespeare holds sway.
(18) Shakespeare is, by common consent, the greatest English dramatist.
(19) Each chapter is prefaced by a quotation from Shakespeare.
(20) In rehearsing Shakespeare, I puzzle over the complexities of his verse and prose.
(21) Two Shakespeare plays are on this year's English syllabus.
(22) He read Shakespeare to help his English.
(23) Shakespeare presents the hero as a noble man doomed to make mistakes.
(24) At the very top of the steps was a bust of Shakespeare on a pedestal.
(25) When you need someone to listen, Ill be there. When you need a hug, Ill be there. When you need someone to hold your hand, Ill be there. When you need someone to wipe your tears, guess what? Ill be there. William Shakespeare.
(26) I will preface what I am going to say with a few lines from Shakespeare.
(27) Our study demonstrates beyond doubt that the play was written by Shakespeare.
(28) The students are already acquainted with the work of Shakespeare.
(29) A series of events for teachers and students will culminate in a Shakespeare festival next year.
(30) We can say with a high degree of probability that the poem was written by Shakespeare.
More similar words: shake, shake off, shake up, speaker, make sure, make sense, speak, pear, speak for, speak up, respect, appear, desperate, so to speak, to speak of, especially, desperately, disappear, respectable, appearance, irrespective, respectively, with respect to, make peace with, irrespective of, earthquake, in a manner of speaking, year after year, spokesman, sham.