Random good picture Not show
1. A shelf of land extended from the escarpment.
2. The glider circled the escarpment and was carried with the warm air currents into the upper atmosphere.
3. They got down the escarpment on to the coastal plain without mishap and drove along a dirt track beside Benina airfield.
4. Above me the reddish escarpment and the red stone of the terraces contrasts with all the fresh greens sketched in long lines.
5. Situated on the edge of the Cotswolds escarpment, above the Vale of Berkeley and the River Severn, it is a picturesque village.
6. This is the escarpment of night.
7. Escarpment railway laneway is the place where accidents often happen.
8. The fox went to ground under a rocky escarpment.
9. Cutting side hill or escarpment plumbed, the artificial cross section of the cave to be shaped, it comes into being cave dwelling after excavating inward then.
10. The truck was trundling along the escarpment of the Zambesi valley.
11. A thin, resistant limestone escarpment is present just basinward.
12. If they had climbed down the side of the escarpment he had no doubt that she would not have made it.
13. Three cavalry companies gave pursuit, but were scattered when the warriors turned to defend a lava escarpment.
14. The cars turned toward the Alabama Hills, a small range of barren rises at the foot of the Sierra escarpment.
15. The outward journey was quite uneventful as far as the Wadi Tamit, a steep defile leading down the escarpment on to the coastal plain.
16. Starch, unable to stop, slid 20 feet to the edge of an escarpment.
16. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. He was still sufficiently sane to remind me that Orvieto was perched on the top of a craggy escarpment.
18. It concluded that the Periploca sepium Bunge, as a alternative shrubbery specie which had wide fitting range of SWC, and could be planted in Loess Plateau especially in the south slope and escarpment.
19. A 62-mile finger of land between Lake Huron and Georgian Bay, Ontario's Bruce Peninsula is known for its spectacular shoreline and Niagara Escarpment rock formations.
20. By coincidence or other wise, the largest channel is exposed in the Beaver Divide escarpment.
21. And spatially, the structural traps are distributed in the escarpment. And litho- structural traps in the slope region. And the litho- traps, such as lentoid sandstones in the central deep sags.
22. Log cottages are sinking into a soil which gives up evidence of the siege: cannon shot, wooden shovels, barley blackened by fire. A pair of noisy Amur falcons nests in an oak on the escarpment.
23. But within days of making the torturously slow descent from the escarpment down to the river basin, they found evidence of rampant poaching.
More similar words: shipment, equipment, development, developmental, carpet, carpe diem, scare, scared, scary, scarred, discard, on a large scale, scarcely, commencement, amendment, entailment, entertainment, sentiment, senescent, adolescent, phosphorescent, moment, mentor, mental, comment, segment, ailment, element, mentally, mention.