Synonym: babe, baby. Similar words: in fact, in favour of, fantasy, fantastic, unfair, fan, if any, off and on. Meaning: [ˈɪnf(ə)nt] n. a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
Random good picture Not show
1. Mozart was an infant prodigy .
2. The infant babbled for half an hour.
3. Their nursery schools correspond roughly to our infant schools.
4. Tourism was then still in its infant stage.
5. She was seriously ill as an infant.
6. Nutritionally, infant formulas are almost identical to breast milk.
7. Erik starts infant school in September.
8. Infant mortality has been dramatically reduced.
9. Infant mortality was extremely high and the upper classes were not exempt.
10. The operation on the new born infant was a failure.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Infant mortality has been dramatically reduced because of modern medicine.
12. Mother with her toddler perambulated the infant in tow.
13. Infant mortality is a reliable barometer of socio-economic conditions.
14. The sole survivor of the crash was an infant.
15. The infant company was based in Germany.
16. The painting is called 'Adoration of the Infant Christ'.
17. They hold the land as trustees for the infant.
18. Jenny is a top-year infant now.
19. The nation's infant mortality rate has reached a record low.
20. An infant school is a school for children from about five to seven years of age.
21. Marjorie looked down at the sleeping infant in her arms.
22. Infant mortality is a highly sensitive barometer of socio - economic conditions.
23. There was an infant squalling in the back of the church.
24. At this age, the infant begins to react more to visual stimuli.
25. Infant mortality is much higher in the poorest areas of the city.
26. The city's most shocking statistic is its high infant mortality rate.
27. Which was more crucial for infant development?
28. An autopsy eventually ascribed the baby's death to sudden infant death syndrome.
29. On a global scale, AIDS may well become the leading cause of infant death.
30. An item of prominence on the conference agenda was infant health care.
More similar words: in fact, in favour of, fantasy, fantastic, unfair, fan, if any, off and on, inform, in full, go in for, in force, informal, in future, reinforce, inflation, in front of, infection, information, influential, in full swing, can't, infrastructure, pant, want, giant, plant, grant, distant, peasant.