Random good picture Not show
1. She often played truant and wrote her own sick notes.
2. I found the truant throwing stones in the river.
3. Nick was truant seven days this month.
4. I'll never fatten my students into playing truant.
5. The child was punished for playing truant.
6. She was getting into trouble over playing truant from school.
7. Billy was caught playing truant and has been given extra homework for a month.
8. I read a file on a truant boy.
9. Once, for example, a truant officer came knocking on the door of our rooming house in Dublin, Mississippi.
10. When Tom played truant again, his mother as mad as a wet hen.
11. Husbands will play truant, you know.
12. In my last year I played truant a lot.
13. Mother gave me a dressing down for playing truant.
14. Little Boys who play truant from school are unimaginative.
15. Peter was skinned for playing truant.
16. Little boys who play truant from school are unimaginative.
17. Litter boys play truant from school are unimaginative.
18. Minor student is truant , kip, how should the school do?
19. Those truant birds upheld the name of England abroad.
20. Most parents are horrified when they discover their children have been playing truant from school.
21. My father gave me a thick ear when he heard I'd been playing truant.
22. The teacher supposed that the absent pupil was ill, but some of his friends suspected he was playing truant.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Farrelly rented a house nearby and she would play truant, hitching the eight miles there to rehearse.
24. Attendance at school. It is bad news when youngsters begin to play truant from school.
25. However, even at kindergarten his rebellious streak was showing and at the age of five or six he was playing truant.
26. He dropped out of the eighth grade, but before that he was a truant of long standing.
27. Nadine had rung Matthew several times recently-and always at school-to say that Rory was playing truant.
28. Perhaps it was wrong to feel empathy with Ruth simply because she too had played truant.
29. How to help the person of an escapism play truant?
30. It is an old story for little Hans to play truant.
More similar words: quantum, quantity, in quantity, quandary, TRUE, truck, trunk, trudge, come true, in truth, construe, altruism, instruct, spectrum, truncated, structure, truculent, construct, instructor, altruistic, struggle for, instrument, structural, destruction, instruction, constructing, construction, instructional, infrastructure, ant.