Random good picture Not show
1) She had lank hair and sallow skin.
2) Her lank black hair dropped lifelessly to her shoulders.
3) Lank or naturally oily hair is often difficult to care for.
4) His hair was lank and greasy and looked like it hadn't been washed for a month.
5) My hair always seems to look lank and lifeless, even though I make sure that I wash and condition it regularly.
6) A lank forelock fell from beneath the hat bearing the tricolour cockade.
7) His lank locks had to be shorn and he had to be kitted-out with battle-dress and ammunition boots.
8) That will lank him in prison.
9) The old man has lank hair.
10) I've got lank work to do.
11) Lank grammar can both parse English and Chinese.
12) He was. exceedingly lank , with narrow shoulders(Washington Irving.
13) She looked at the lank figure leaning against the porch column, chewing a straw.
14) Myrtle is a squat ghost with lank hair, pimples, and thick glasses.
15) He rose to lank height and grasped Billy McMahan's hand.
16) Oh, don't the days seem lank and long, when all goes right and nothing goes wrong?
17) Used in conjunction with a moisturising conditioner, it will give your lank locks the best of both worlds.
18) The powder will absorb any grease making your hair look less lank.
19) The man had a bland, vacuous face, protruding green eyes and lank, brown,(http://sentencedict.com/lank.html) greasy hair.
20) He has his father's long face, hangdog expression and lank fair hair.
21) Lacking shears, I tried to pull the longest , growing lank and weedy now, with my hands.
22) She ran her fingers through her hair; it felt lank and dirty.
23) He was upside down in a tank of water with chains and lodes all lank.
24) This is partly out of practical necessity: it is indeed thin and lank.