Random good picture Not show
1. The show was the biggest flop in TV history.
2. After all the ballyhoo, the film was a flop.
3. The share sale has been a flop with investors.
4. The play was a complete/total flop.
5. He fell with a flop into the water.
6. Commercially, the movie was a flop.
7. The film was a complete flop.
8. The concert may prove an expensive flop unless more people decide to go.
9. I'm ready to flop.
10. It's time to flop.
11. The get-together was a complete flop and nobody enjoyed it.
12. The birds flop in the snow, learning to ski.
13. "Heaven's Gate" was a box-office flop.
14. Gino's party was a total flop.
15. Is it a flop? Is the Pope a Catholic?
16. Black polo-neck, black suede shoes, black flop of hair.
17. But Eo was a monumental flop.
18. Windows for Workgroups is a flop, says Rekhi.
19. But the star attraction proved a flop with the bat - he was out first ball.
20. He had been a flop there too because, after a couple of years, he had left amidst rumours of misconduct.
21. Then he turned with a flop, his belly following with alacrity, losing his only good angle.
22. Realising that this experiment was a flop, Mr Rahal ordered two Lolas for the remainder of the season.
23. Despite all the publicity, her latest novel was a complete flop.
24. When she gets home from school, she's so tired all she can do is flop down in front of the television.
25. It is the public who decide whether a film is a hit or a flop.
26. Now clench your jaw tight, then on an outward breath let it flop open.
27. Six years later, one of the federal agencies that administers the program calls it a flop.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. The rest of the league has been waiting for a belly flop, but the Giants' cagey right-hander refuses to wilt.
29. Because from my point of view it's still a total flop.
30. It also warns that the legislation that followed the Monopolies and Mergers Commission report in 1989 has been a flop.