Random good picture Not show
1. He was hypnotised by her beauty.
2. She was absolutely still and intent, fascinated, almost hypnotised, but there was repugnance there, too.
3. The victim was then hypnotised twice and during the second session he claimed to recognise the accused as the attacker.
4. She stared at his throat, hypnotised by the pulse beating beneath the bronzed skin.
5. The noise hypnotised the Wooltons, rooting them to the spot.
6. And even more surprising, may be hypnotised into sleep at will.
7. She was almost hypnotised by his mellow tone of voice.
8. I stood by the waterfall, almost hypnotised by the roaring water.
9. It seemed as if the starlings had been hypnotised because they acted as if they were not being chased.
10. The sinless Pure Soul, hypnotised by Its own maya,(sentencedict.com) experiences the joys of heaven and the pains of hell.
11. However, Andrea Pirlo was hypnotised by Coppola from the penalty spot.
12. Trevor dodged another hypnotised person and caught up to Annabel.
13. I was hypnotised by the landscape – feluccas sailing gallantly by, their masts inflated with an unfelt breeze.
14. REMINISCENCE: A hypnotised spectator merely thinks of a memory, a number and a picture.
15. Hypnotised by Madison Avenue and Hollywood and the culture of youth, we have forgotten that the things they offer to us as 'the norm' are ideals, and mostly fake ones.
16. The hypnotised people, which Trevor called Sicklies, for he had read that somewhere in an encyclopedia, they ran off and stole every person they could catch. The school was in chaos.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
17. What is clear is that when hypnotised, people can influence parts of their body in novel ways.
18. Her fingers began to move as she watched them almost in a hypnotised way.
19. I have visions of some of these poor women who work all day long exposed to such seductive sounds becoming hypnotised.
20. There is no single reliable way of deciding by simple observations whether a subject is genuinely hypnotised.
21. Julia said, pulling her friend away from the box but she was already hypnotised.
22. The measured chant attracts the animals, who, always curious, first come to find out what the sound is, and are then almost hypnotised, as it were, by the monotony and rhythm of the chanting .
23. He shouted to Annabel who was running from Sarah McMillan, a little girl who was hypnotised.
More similar words: expertise, antiseptic, chastisement, advertisement, hyper, hypothesis, used to, bemused, notion, opposed, based on, be used to, voting, motive, motion, exotic, close down, increased, proposed, the accused, tissue, artist, that is, as it is, in no time, at no time, depressed, supposedly, pettish, British.