Random good picture Not show
1. Arthritis and rheumatism are prominent crippling diseases.
2. I was laid up in bed with acute rheumatism.
3. She suffers from rheumatism.
4. He has an uphill battle against rheumatism.
5. The pills help to relieve my rheumatism.
6. He is cured of rheumatism.
7. Cold weather plays the devil with my rheumatism.
8. He moved very slowly because he suffered from rheumatism.
9. The inhabitants are predisposed to rheumatism by the damp climate.
10. She's a martyr to rheumatism.
11. On the bathroom shelf(Sentencedict.com )[sentencedict.com], Alida's special salts for rheumatism were prominently displayed.
12. And there's a bit of rheumatism in my right shoulder and arm which is something of a nuisance.
13. Anyone who suffers from rheumatism, arthritis, backache, cramp or sore joints would feel immediate relief.
14. Formic perfectness and OK treat kind of rheumatism?
15. Brassica vegetables can help the resistance rheumatism.
16. Any dampness and my rheumatism will be back.
17. Objective Progression and prognosis of palindromic rheumatism.
18. Scleroderma is a common disease in rheumatism.
19. He is a martyr to rheumatism.
20. Rheumatism prevents him form bending his back.
21. The hot weather gave the old man a truce from rheumatism.
22. The damp weather plays the very devil with my rheumatism.
23. I can't play the piano any more because I have rheumatism in my fingers.
24. I can't get around like I used to - it's this accursed rheumatism!
25. The cold he caught threw back his recovery from rheumatism.
26. She saw the lines scoring Gran's face - the same harsh lines that came when the rheumatism was at its worst.
27. A holiday on Exmoor in the course of that summer was dogged by her rheumatism.
28. Life begins at 40 - but so do fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person, three or four times. Helen Rowland
29. Albin says it was used indiscriminately as a panacea for ailments such as rheumatism, sprains, kidney disorders, and intestinal conditions.
30. A few were starting to tell the others that the mud cured rheumatism and gout.
More similar words: traumatic, what is more, charismatic, anti-semitism, mathematics, magnetism, parasitism, absolutism, that is, treatise, satisfied, statistics, that is to say, unsatisfied, statistical, satisfaction, satisfactory, dissatisfied, formation, dramatic, dogmatic, nationalism, summation, pragmatic, cremation, automatic, enigmatic, chromatic, schematic, dramatize.