Random good picture Not show
2. Pluto is the farthest planet in the solar system.
3. There are nine planets in the solar system.
4. Solar panels can only operate in sunlight.
5. They have a solar water heater.
6. A few years ago a car fuelled by solar energy would have been inconceivable.
7. Solar energy is an idea whose time has come.
8. The machine runs on solar power.
9. Many people here are turning to solar power.
10. Radiation comes from the sun during solar flares.
11. Solar panels trap energy from the sun.
12. This is a solar calendar.
13. Solar panels are used to power satellites.
14. The ozone layer absorbs solar radiation.
15. Some calculators run on solar power.
16. When there is solar halo , it will rain; when there is lunar halo , it will blow.
17. Solar power is now a viable alternative to oil-fired water heaters.
18. The possibility of travelling to other solar systems still lies in the distant future.
19. A total solar eclipse is due to take place some time tomorrow.
20. We don't know how many solar systems there are in each galaxy.
21. The beginning of the solar and lunar years coincided every 13 years.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The ozone layer forms a shield against harmful solar rays.
23. The roof has been ingeniously designed to provide solar heating.
24. Cheap solar energy conversion has been the dream of some scientists since the 1970s.
25. The planets of our solar system are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
26. Neptune is one of the farthest planets of the solar system.
27. In days to come it may be possible to travel beyond the Solar System.
28. These spacecraft may send back data about the outermost reaches of the solar system.
29. The term "renewable energy" is applied, for example, to energy deriving from solar radiation.
30. They are searching for intelligent life forms in other solar systems.
More similar words: solar system, isolate, isolated, isolation, scholar, scholarship, sole, solid, violate, solely, percolate, resolve, chocolate, violation, dissolve, so long as, gasoline, resolution, large, flare up, declare, collar, salary, at large, secular, largely, similar, regular, all around, by and large.