Random good picture Not show
(1) Some of the absolutism of the early days of social investing seems to have given way to a new pragmatic activism.
(2) The tendency to ethnic absolutism and the one-party residue have reinforced one another in the Yugoslav successor states.
(3) The state bureaucracies created by eighteenth-century absolutism signified the arrival of a universal class pursuing a universal interest.
(4) The result would, at best, have been clerical absolutism, at worst, Communist takeover or civil war.
(5) We, however, should oppose the standpoint of absolutism and carry out the dialectics in the comprehension.
(6) In the long struggle to reconcile industrial absolutism and political democracy, Court played a delaying action.
(7) Absolutism: You have bicephalous milk cow, the country takes away both ends, shoot you next.
(8) It is neither absolutism nor mysticism, nor nihilism, but full of logics and dialectics.
(9) With its replacing absolutism by relativism, non - philosophy cuts off necessary link of philosophy development chain.
(10) To this day, the feudal political absolutism has not disappeared.
(11) Everything else in them is nothing but absolutism, preaching, moral didacticism.
(12) Baxi ( 2006 ) places the debate about absolutism,[sentencedict.com] universalism and relativism of human rights in perspective.
(13) The modernists' sense of time, characterized by determinism, absolutism and progressivism , and in the highest flight since modem time, has been seriously queried and challenged.
(14) In the feudal society of absolutism, derive the Lilliputian of flatter the most easily.
(15) They are saying, with varying degrees of absolutism, that animals should not be exploited at all.
(16) Gill points to the death of moral absolutism as a major factor.
(17) He denies objectivity, absolutism, immutability , and invariability in truth outlook.
(18) Few today would hold any brief for a theory, such as Bodin's, serving to justify absolutism.
(19) Since the 1960s there has been a marked shift from moral absolutism to relativism.
(20) But we do all recognise that without that balance, in certain instances, absolutism can easily spill over into extremism.
(21) By paving the way for a national free market, absolutism fostered capitalism.
(22) Hill , Buckler, A History of Western Society II : From Absolutism Western Civ textbook, for background reading.
(23) These ideas have been interpreted by some as indicative of liberal opposition to absolutism.
(24) The philosopher Immanuel Kant was a promoter of moral absolutism. Sentencedict.com
(25) Under the influence of the wester capitalism law culture, the presiders of the jail reform praticed changes on the rooted absolutism lawsuit and jail system.
(26) The serf, in the period of serfdom, raised himself to membership in the commune, just as the petty bourgeois, under the yoke of feudal absolutism, managed to develop into a bourgeois.
(27) The taxation system of the early modern France has prominent traits influenced by the absolutism.
(28) The principal view of mathematics has changed from motionlessness and absolutism to action and dialectics with the development of mathematics.
(29) Instead, they turn to the law for this despotism, this absolutism, this omnipotence.
(30) The same cry was heard in 1979, only for one form absolutism to yield to another.
More similar words: absolution, absolute, solution, resolution, absolve, absolved, resolute, dissolute, evolution, revolution, devolution, revolutionary, glorious revolution, absorb, absorbed, absorption, be absorbed in, convoluted, soluble, obsolescence, pollution, magnetism, what is more, lute, dilute, clutter, glutton, absurd, absent, column.