Random good picture Not show
1) Unauthorized vehicles will be wheel clamped or towed away.
2) Holding copyright provides the only legal remedy against unauthorized copying.
3) The sign on the gates read "No Unauthorized Entry".
4) The train made an unauthorized stop.
5) Nations react strongly to unauthorized overflights.
6) Unauthorized personnel are not allowed on the premises.
7) Unauthorized reproduction of this publication is strictly forbidden.
8) No admittance to unauthorized personnel.
9) This unauthorized biography of the Princess has sold over 10 000 copies in its first week in print.
10) Unauthorized absence is sufficient reason for dismissal.
11) He made unauthorized phone calls to Robert Sproul to read hair-raising pas-sages about bayonet fighting.
12) Use by unauthorized persons is a violation of applicable laws.
13) This, more than anything,(http://sentencedict.com/unauthorized.html) helps prevent unauthorized users from logging into machines on the network.
14) No access for unauthorized personnel.
15) The Big Board found that Mr Kleid effected unauthorized, unsuitable and excessive transactions and exercised discretion without written authorization.
16) And three times since breakfast she found unauthorized people prowling around - one of them in the labor room[sentencedict.com], no less!
17) An alarm will signal any unauthorized entry into the lab.
18) Other hallways have warning signs prohibiting unauthorized entry.
19) Her biography of Sinatra was unauthorized.
20) Others practice their faiths more openly in unauthorized churches or temples, hoping local officials will turn a blind eye.
21) Thus it has no power to determine whether unauthorized interceptions are taking place.
22) He also ordered a stop to the unauthorized utilization by those authorities of produce already allocated for fulfilment of state orders.
23) Shelley goes, too, and she and her aunt slip away on an unauthorized escapade.
24) An author who does not register a copyright will not be able to maintain a suit against anyone who makes unauthorized copies.
25) Pro-Mobutu troops surrounded the parliament building with tanks and armoured vehicles on Oct. 5 to protect this unauthorized session.
26) These new steps will also ensure that Verio customer information is not disclosed to unauthorized parties.
27) The events included radioactive leaks, unplanned shutdowns and component failures, as well as vandalism, drug abuse and unauthorized use of firearms.
28) The show survived on smudgy bootleg videotapes, and its performances popped up occasionally on unauthorized albums.
29) The security programs typically alert users with warning messages whenever an unauthorized program is attempting to send information out into the Internet.
30) Congress also allows the Department of Transportation to reference additional but unauthorized amounts in full-funding agreements.
More similar words: authorize, authorization, authority, authorities, authoritative, authoritarian, author, horizon, memorize, horizontal, glamorize, terrorize, categorize, demilitarized zone, accessorize, nautical, astronaut, juggernaut, authentic, prize, authenticity, thorn, subsidized, civilized, organized, urbanized, mesmerize, socialized, recognized, burglarize.