Random good picture Not show
1. He was compelled to liquidate his securities.
2. Its shares are traded on the Unlisted Securities Market.
3. When Mr. Green mentioned government securities, they came alive.
4. Short-term securities can also be held as part of an investment portfolio.
5. The declining securities market yesterday bottomed out and began to rise.
6. Her money is tied up in securities and is not available to her at present.
7. The Securities Commission chastised the firm but imposed no fine.
8. Malaysiabased securities analysts generally welcomed the expansion plan.
9. The underwriter for the issue is Montgomery Securities.
10. For all practical purposes, these securities are risk free.
11. The prices of securities follow a random walk.
12. Government securities have traditionally yielded less than stocks.
13. It will also seek profit through securities underwriting.
14. The legislation covers all debt securities including gilts.
15. Montgomery Securities is the lead underwriter.
16. Harvard Securities had always had a high staff turnover.
17. First, he revolutionized the securities industry with discount trading.
18. In 1975, fixed commissions on securities transactions were abolished.
19. Analysts photocopied, proofread, and assembled breathtakingly dull securities documents for ninety and more hours a week.
20. She was whining to him about how Eyas Securities had played this awful trick on her, how embarrassing it all was.
21. Noninterest revenue, led by securities trading and credit card fees, rose to $ 958 million from $ 815 million.
22. A portfolio of more volatile securities is more likely to generate capital losses than a portfolio composed of less volatile securities.
23. Some New York securities traders blamed the survey, released Tuesday,[Sentence dictionary] for the afternoon decline of stock and bond markets.
24. Their finance ministry is still trying to put a lid on the long-simmering securities scandal.
25. Some investment advisers said, though, that the tax treatment and other features of the securities will limit their appeal.
26. The Company's financial position at March 31 includes $ 834.9 million of cash, cash equivalents and securities available for sale.
27. The major determinant of L 2 is expectations of changes in the earning potential of securities and other assets.
28. To take advantage of the high rate of return on securities, people buy them now instead of holding on to their money.
29. The money that customers owe Sears. once Wall Street figured out how to package such securities, imaginations went wild.
30. He remembered the way the old boss, Bill Simon, had treated the first mortgage securities.
More similar words: security, insecurity, collective security, national security council, social security administration, authorities, secure, amenities, insecure, facilities, liabilities, obscurity, duties, properties, recur, secular, persecute, curio, prosecute, sinecure, centuries-old, secularism, prosecutor, persecution, curious, precursor, recurrent, consecutive, prosecution, recurrence.