Random good picture Not show
1. Most feed entirely on plants, which makes them bothersome.
2. Inflation, around 12%, is lowish but bothersome.
3. It was bothersome, but not excruciating.
4. Sure, sometimes it may be bothersome to individuals....
5. A bothersome creature, willing, cheerful, purposeful, maladroit.
6. The older medicines often cause serious and bothersome side effects such as shaking, rigidity and lethargy.
7. The most bothersome injury may be the stress fracture suffered by defensive tackle Brandon Whiting before camp began.
8. Not for him the bothersome business of committee hearings, expert testimony, study panels.
9. Inflation, around 12%, is lowish but bothersome. Economic distress need not bring unrest.
10. The most bothersome and fatiguing noise, these low-pitched hums, are usually from 30 to 1, 500 hertz.
11. The life really is bothersome!
12. Aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport.
13. The great bothersome temporary population vanished.
14. How bothersome it is to forget names!
15. It's too bothersome to take off my coat.
16. Of course , those taps were extremely bothersome.
17. Aircraft noise is particularly bothersome here since we're close to the airport.
18. Uremic prutitus remains a frequent and bothersome problem in dialysis patients.
19. My neighbor is so bothersome. He always parks his car in front of my house.
20. None of this costs much money; all of it buys off, quite cheaply, some bothersome liberal constituencies.
21. I played with this the entire season and it was bothersome.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. The logic of Fly was simple: there is a fly on the screen that is bothersome and should be exterminated.
23. His 44 minutes came a night after playing 38 with a bothersome back injury at San Antonio.
24. They had laundry lists of rules they found to be bothersome, irrational or duplicative.
25. Counselors, teachers, and administrators confirmed that most work-inhibited students presented no bothersome acting out or antisocial behavior.
26. Most business executives, for example, regard government regulation as a bothersome interference in their affairs.
27. Instead, my days are complicated, since I am dealing with side effects that are far more bothersome than being unfashionably four-eyed.
28. He had never understood why people should worry about all these bothersome foreign affairs.
29. Then she called over her daughter and asked her to shoo away the bothersome bugs.
30. I will not write down his real name even in this bothersome Yiddish - letter cipher.
More similar words: cumbersome, somersault, both, bother, cut both ways, person, persona, ever so, some, personal, in person, personnel, personally, personify, somehow, someone, impersonal, personable, make both ends meet, irksome, winsome, handsome, noisome, awesome, impersonate, personality, somebody, somewhat, gruesome, somewhere.