Random good picture Not show
1. The use and sale of marijuana remains illegal.
2. Marijuana is said to be psychologically though not physically addictive.
3. Most states have outlawed the use of marijuana.
4. He was switched on after smoking some marijuana.
5. Marijuana is a common form of the drug.
6. Marijuana can provide pain relief for some cancer patients.
7. Marijuana is so common in the U.S. that many want to decriminalize it.
8. Marijuana has few withdrawal effects, and this has given rise to the mistaken belief that it is not addictive.
9. He admitted that he had smoked marijuana when he was a student.
10. Coast Guard officials loaded the marijuana onto a plane.
11. To make more money I sold marijuana.
12. Several politicians admitted experimenting with marijuana.
13. A certificate would be defense against marijuana possession charges.
14. He stands accused of possessing cocaine and marijuana.
15. She was arrested for smoking marijuana, an illegal substance.
16. Marijuana use by teens doubled between 1992 and 1995.
17. Daly also battled for legalized marijuana for medical use.
18. By age 9, he was smoking marijuana regularly.
19. Myers was nailed for selling marijuana.
20. Katherine could smell the high sweet scent of marijuana.
21. Marijuana was legalized for medicinal purposes.
22. Zavala led a series of raids on marijuana plantations.
23. Bill already knows grass is slang for marijuana.
24. He was arrested for driving while high on marijuana.
25. You could never smoke marijuana in our house.
26. Cocaine and marijuana use registered similar steep declines after marriage.
27. The country imposes the death penalty for trafficking in marijuana.
28. In this section we will describe common myths about cigarettes, alcohol,(sentencedict.com) and marijuana.
29. He has been blacklisted since being convicted of possessing marijuana in 1969.
30. His nightclub act earned him a fortune, much of which he spent on whisky, marijuana and cocaine.
More similar words: marine, marina, marital, submarine, maritime, summarise, primarily, marionette, margarine, good samaritan, marie antoinette, banana tree, banana, nuance, truant, quantum, squander, piquant, quandary, piquancy, quantity, quantify, pursuant, sine qua non, in quantity, equanimity, gargantuan, quantitative, quantification, discontinuance.