Random good picture Not show
1. Marijuana is said to be psychologically though not physically addictive.
2. The use and sale of marijuana remains illegal.
3. Most states have outlawed the use of marijuana.
4. Marijuana is so common in the U.S. that many want to decriminalize it.
5. Marijuana has few withdrawal effects, and this has given rise to the mistaken belief that it is not addictive.
6. He was switched on after smoking some marijuana.
7. Marijuana is a common form of the drug.
8. Marijuana can provide pain relief for some cancer patients.
9. He admitted that he had smoked marijuana when he was a student.
10. Cocaine and marijuana use registered similar steep declines after marriage.
11. Dewey said that legalizing marijuana would encourage people to experiment with hard drugs such as cocaine or heroin.
12. Tea and marijuana are in themselves fairly harmless, yet tea is generally legal and marijuana not.
13. Coast Guard officials loaded the marijuana onto a plane.
14. To make more money I sold marijuana.
15. The crimes were petty stuff, small-time marijuana, heroin started coming in.
16. The use of illegal drugs - notably marijuana - has increased in recent years.
17. They are also quite keen on marijuana, feel most masculine during sport and are least inclined to admire Nigel Mansell.
18. The country imposes the death penalty for trafficking in marijuana.
19. In this section we will describe common myths about cigarettes, alcohol[sentencedict.com], and marijuana.
20. He has been blacklisted since being convicted of possessing marijuana in 1969.
21. His nightclub act earned him a fortune, much of which he spent on whisky, marijuana and cocaine.
22. Thanong received $ 10 million in cash for the marijuana shipments, the indictment alleges.
23. Board President Mike Nevin supports the use of medical marijuana but goes even further than backing its distribution through dispensaries.
24. A small number of competitors at those Games were found to have smoked marijuana recently.
25. Maxwell could spend some time in the slammer for failing to keep up with court-ordered guidelines after a marijuana conviction.
26. Mr Emery reopened his store one day after his arrest,(sentencedict.com) and said he will sell marijuana seeds by mail order.
27. The case against Thanong represents one of the largest marijuana prosecutions ever brought by federal authorities, officials said.
28. Taylor concluded from the smell that the substance was marijuana.
29. Drug warriors frequently remind us that there are few cocaine or heroin addicts who did not smoke marijuana first.
30. Two statewide polls say Californians favor the medical use of marijuana.
More similar words: marine, marina, marital, submarine, maritime, summarise, primarily, marionette, margarine, good samaritan, marie antoinette, banana tree, banana, nuance, truant, quantum, squander, piquant, quandary, piquancy, quantity, quantify, pursuant, sine qua non, in quantity, equanimity, gargantuan, quantitative, quantification, discontinuance.