Random good picture Not show
1. The hijacker was handed over to the French police.
2. The hijacker comman-deered the plane on a domestic flight.
3. The hijacker was lifted immediately after he stepped down the plane.
4. It was later discovered that the hijacker was unarmed.
5. Organized religion is a hijacker of reason, rationality, intelligence and logic and is hostile to spiritual freedom, secular and atheistic thoughts. Dr T.P.Chia
6. He was rising in the world, a celebrated hijacker, and Charlie was a working stiff with money problems.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Some beliefs are the hijacker of reason, rationality, intelligence and logic, others are the products of egoism, biases, prejudices or preferences. Dr T.P.Chia
8. The hijacker was strong; my arm twisted with pain.
9. We needed a credibIe hijacker who knew the pIane.
10. The hijacker swung me around in front of him against the police with my body.
11. The hijacker said he preferred to die with his shoes on.
12. I've never heard of a hijacker Ietting passengers deboard before.
13. The hijacker gave himself up to police, who are now questioning him.
14. The hijacker said he wanted to communicate with the Pope.
More similar words: hijack, hijacking, jacket, knacker, quackery, linebacker, jack, locker, bicker, carjack, mockery, crockery, trickery, jackfruit, bickering, lumberjack, city slicker, packet, packed, blacken, cracked, slacken, bracket, jack of all trades, michael jackson, backpack, back to back, jacobin, adjacent, ejaculate.