Random good picture Not show
(1) The agency would collect and disseminate information.
(2) They use the press to disseminate right - wing views.
(3) One of the organization's aims is to disseminate information about the disease.
(4) We make a strong effort to disseminate that information in a business-like manner.
(5) The aim is to disseminate messages as widely as possible within a given community.
(6) It aims to disseminate information on the principles of mental health, promote research and aid experimental projects in the field.
(7) A continuing programme to investigate, evaluate, and disseminate best practice information on teaching large classes has also been developed.
(8) Some Arminians were even accused of attempting to disseminate views on the eucharist that were suspiciously similar to transubstantiation.
(9) Firstly, it will disseminate these new procedures to the social science community by means of newsletters workshops and computer software.
(10) The goal is to quickly disseminate information about changing operational conditions to trading partners.
(11) Data archives store, catalogue, index and disseminate the data for further contemporary or historical research.
(12) Our primary objective is to collect, organize and disseminate information and materials relating to academic library orientation and instruction.
(13) We should disseminate science and promote the scientific spirit.
(14) Poultry hauling equipment likewise can disseminate infectious material.
(15) We should disseminate Mao Zedong Thought in this spirit.
(16) To disseminate ( knowledge, for example ).
(17) Schools, in various forms, and teachers disseminate knowledge locally.
(18) What information do I disseminate?
(19) Article 36 The State shall develop and disseminate clean coal technology.
(20) While medical periodicals disseminate the medical theories and techniques, they publish a great lot of the advertisements about medicinal drugs and instruments.
(21) The Centre has instigated a Discussion Paper series to disseminate research findings.
(22) The screen-based systems of the exchanges now make it feasible to disseminate price quotations for debt securities and to report transactions.
(23) The initial proposal outlined a simple system of using networked hypertext to quickly disseminate documents among colleagues.
(24) The Activist Confederations were to be associate members who were to disseminate the belief in corporatism throughout the community.
(25) Whether new words and new meanings are accepted can depend to some extent on what means exist to disseminate them.
(26) Like all other major charities, we are employing increasingly expert staff to implement and disseminate the product of expensive information technology.
(27) Encourage research and development in the recognition, assessment and management of engineering risks and disseminate the findings. Sentencedict.com
(28) The aim of Guihai Forest of Steles Museum established in 1984 is designed to protect, research, display and disseminate Guilin epigraphy .
(29) Many initiatives are under way to collect, record and document traditional knowledge, and disseminate it through databases and publications.
(30) If you are not the intended recipient as indicated above, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy any information contained in this message.
More similar words: disseminating, effeminate, discriminate, indiscriminate, indiscriminately, seminar, dissemble, dissembling, dominate, ruminate, nominate, eliminate, laminated, fulminate, culminate, terminate, illuminate, incriminate, discrimination, exterminate, contaminate, contaminated, indeterminate, semifinal, dissect, dissent, dismissed, dissension, dissenting, dissertation.