Random good picture Not show
1. His books were ranked tidily on the bookshelf.
2. A few incredulous spectators watched as Paterson, ranked 23rd in the world, beat the champion.
3. Investors ranked South Korea high among Asian nations.
4. They ranked her for the traffic accident.
5. The winners are ranked in order of merit.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The children were ranked according to academic ability.
7. She ranked with the failures again this year.
8. These subjects ranked low for most students.
9. My entry was ranked third in the flower show.
10. The tasks have been ranked in order of difficulty.
11. The tennis player ranked number two in the world.
12. There were several pairs of riding boots ranked neatly in the hall.
13. Her name will be ranked with the names of history.
14. She is currently the highest ranked player in the world.
15. Agassi was at that time ranked sixth in the world.
16. She is now ranked in the top five hockey players in Britain.
17. The refrigerators of this factory can be ranked beside the best of their kind in the world.
18. At the height of her career she ranked second in the world.
19. This list ranked companies that make charitable contributions of a half million dollars or more.
20. The university is ranked number one in the country for engineering.
21. 18 per cent of women ranked sex as very important in their lives.
22. She ranked the bottles in order of size along the shelf.
23. Last year, he was ranked second in his age group.
24. He ranked high among the pioneers of 20th century chemical technology.
25. Moral beauty ought to be ranked above all other beauty.
26. Scores are not ranked into a league table.
27. Volleyball Monthly ranked the team third in the nation.
28. Only the balanced-budget amendment, still not passed, ranked higher.
29. M., ranked first with 5. 25.
30. At 26, he is at the height of his powers and ranked fourth in the world.