Random good picture Not show
1. Troops could be ferried in to interdict drug shipments.
2. interdict sth. to sb.
3. They are trying to get an interim interdict to stop construction of the road.
4. The National Trust has placed an interdict on jet-skis in Dorset, Devon and Cornwall.
5. The company has already obtained an interim interdict at the Court of Session banning the inciting or organising of mass picketing.
6. Was the interdict extended to apply to trusts as well?
7. The interdict prohibited four officials from organising or taking part in pickets of more than six people.
8. The interdict seeks to prevent the authority proceeding with its hearing in the absence through illness of Mr Stewart.
9. Lord Penrose, hearing the interdict late at night in his home, turned it down.
10. Now that the threat of interdict had been made public Henry began to negotiate more seriously.
11. The defendant did not obey the interdict.
12. He was threatened with a papal interdict.
13. The bishop commanded them under pain of interdict.
14. Interdict could also be sought for the protection of public interests.
15. Officials devote substantial efforts to interdict the illegal movement of travelers through Taipei's international airport.
16. Also [sentencedict.com], DDES can interdict the attack sources working in network edge service in the same time.
17. It is not anticipated that in many cases it would be necessary to seek an interdict.
18. By 1411 Hus had become so influential that Prague was laid under papal interdict.
19. We are working very hard to create a mechanism where we can interdict North Korean shipments.
20. However, the discourse of "the end of history" doesn't interdict the mighty current of living. We still on the way, and China on great crankle is making positive response to this historic time.
More similar words: verdict, interdependent, interdependence, interpreter, intercom, wintery, in terms, painter, interim, interval, splinter, Internet, interior, sprinter, interest, intermit, internal, interact, interrupt, intercede, interject, interloper, interlude, interpret, interplay, intercity, interfere, intersect, interface, intervene.