Similar words: sentient, sentimental, presentiment, sententiously, sentiment, patient, impatient, outpatient. Meaning: [ɪn'senʃnt] adj. devoid of feeling and consciousness and animation.
Random good picture Not show
1. Regarding insentient beings, are they able to recover their spirits?
2. If the chance does not arise, the spiritual nature will forever be incomplete and one will become an insentient thing, much like wood or grass.
3. The pain destroyed their soul and froze their mind in insentient panic.
4. This is either a dissolution of the mutual involution of the atoms, or a similar dispersion of the insentient elements.
5. Veganism is still the ONLY solution to this problem, because fewer beings—sentient and insentient—would die if humans, who are physiologically herbivorous anyway, ate plants directly.
More similar words: sentient, sentimental, presentiment, sententiously, sentiment, patient, impatient, outpatient, consent, twentieth, sentinel, age of consent, scientist, essential, scientific, insufficient, nonessential, dissenting, essentially, in absentia, consequential, inessential, inconsequential, unscientific, essentiality, conscientious, quintessential, resentment, scientific method, entitlement.