Random good picture Not show
(1) Several children were pushed over in the stampede.
(2) There was a stampede for the exit.
(3) There was a stampede of panic - stricken crowd from the burning hotel.
(4) Two shoppers were injured in the stampede as shop doors opened on the first day of the sale.
(5) There was a stampede towards the stage when the singer appeared.
(6) A stampede broke out when the doors opened.
(7) A loud clap of thunder made the herd stampede.
(8) Falling interest rates has led to a stampede to buy property.
(9) Generous redundancy terms had triggered a stampede of staff wanting to leave.
(10) The photographers looked ready to stampede.
(11) But the Stampede atmosphere pervades the city.
(12) In the confusion and stampede that is bound to occur, the young elephants may easily get trampled or crushed.
(13) Competitors are hoping for a stampede of unhappy customers from the troubled bank.
(14) Commuters die in stampede A stampede in a stairway at a railway station in Johannesburg killed seven people and injured eight others.
(15) Intel finally conceded that its stampede of product announcements confounded at least as many people as it enlightened.
(16) To avoid a stampede(http://Sentencedict.com), no advance notice was given of his appearances.
(17) There was a stampede of boots up the stairs.
(18) Several deer were killed in the stampede.
(19) The cattleman was caught in a stampede of dollars.
(20) There developed a stampede to support the new candidate.
(21) The president declined to stampede them.
(22) An even more tragic fate befell many who, amid the crazed stampede, were able to get out of the fort.
(23) Then again, maybe he knew from experience that he would set off a stampede toward the showers.
(24) The whir of the camera crews set off a media stampede.
(25) Is the discount sports shoe place up ahead or already left behind in the smoking stampede of rushing cars?
(26) Now the cars thumped and bucked on the ramp, the uptown stampede from the traps of the underpass.
(27) Dozens of doors are slammed, and there is a stampede for the lifts.
(28) Co. has roped First Interstate Bancorp but competitors hope for a stampede of disenchanted customers from the merged bank.
(29) All the chemists' shops stocked up, ready for the stampede.
(30) When he shouted & quot ; fire & quot ; there was a stampede to the exits.
More similar words: tamper, impede, stamp, swamped, cramped, impeded, stamp out, hamper, bumped, dampen, slumped, pedestrian, stammer, stamina, impediment, impedimenta, antihistamine, first amendment, tame, tamil, bantam, untamed, vitamin, catamaran, tantamount, contaminate, mesopotamia, contaminated, ramp, camp.